excellent

Posted by Reviewer1399554 on Mar 16, 2011

Great quality and satisfaction!

Ark Naturals Sea Mobility Joint Resuce

Posted by Reviewer2193500 on May 18, 2011

I have an 8 year old and 10 year old Cocker Spaniels and since I have been using this product I have found that they both seem to have more energy and are more puppy like. Great product.

Easy to feed

Posted by 5763328519632770630 on Nov 12, 2016

Unlike other pill-like supplements for joint health, this one is more like a treat. My dog loves it!

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

My dog loved them

Posted by Reviewer2227569 on Apr 04, 2010

My very picky Yorkshire Terrier loved them -- I cut the strips in two (she's very small)and I like that the ingredients are from the US.

Ark Naturals, "Sea Mobility" Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2668958 on Jun 02, 2010

My three small dogs go nuts for these beneficial treats! Even my 15 year old Maltese who hardly even eats treats anymore loves these. They uses to like the Zukes Joint Action treats, but these are now number 1. I really appreciate the great service and pricing from iHerb.com

great joint supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

neither of my dogs have joint problems, but I do give them a preventative daily. I had heard good things about this product, and since they were easy to feed, and Ark Naturals is such a trust worthy brand I decided to give them a try. My dogs love them, and I think they're working better than the previous supplement I was giving them. I still give them 500mg extra Ester-C, and 1000mg MSM, but the combination of those two w/ this product leaves me confident that we're doing all we can to prevent joint degeneration.

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 06, 2009

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

Popular Treat with my GSD!

Posted by Reviewer3293450 on Jul 28, 2009

This has been a healthy and popular treat with my GSD who has food allergies. Highly recommended!

Nice product!!