Love this brand

Posted by 5080583421586064956 on Apr 28, 2014

I love Aroma Naturals, great fragrance, very soothing, a must for every evening.

Love this candle

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013

The scent of this candle gives a lovely atmosphere to a room, especially over winter. I've also found it good to help mask cooking smells when needed.

Too bad the oil penetrated to the label outside

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jan 29, 2013

It smells very Christmas...just too bad the oil inside penetrated to the label, nothing leaked though. So apart from that, it looks great. And can't wait to use it. I 'd say it's a must have item for Christmas or whenever you wanna feel like Christmas. :P

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Oct 06, 2012

This has been the first candle I bought from the aroma naturals range; I haven't had very good experiences with soy candles, but this one really works and burns beautifully. The scent is lovely for autumn and early winter, I think it's very christmasy, and it creates a relaxing atmosphere. Will continue purchasing this line, and can't wait to try the other scents as well!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2300565 on Feb 08, 2012

These candles are my absolute favorite - long lasting and great smelling!

Perfect for the holidays!!

Posted by Reviewer2210544 on Feb 07, 2012

I'm in a country where candles are VERY expensive and the holidays aren't emphasized much. So, this is perfect!! The aroma is very fragrant and lingers for a while!

smells really great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Nov 16, 2011

I've enjoyed these candles. I noticed the one that I didn't trim to wick before burning burned better and more efficiently over all.

Beautiful scent!

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Feb 04, 2011

I am currently burning my second order of these candles...Love the ingredients...I have read a review on this site that these do not burn evenly. I must say that mine have...I keep the wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch, prior to lighting...and I do not burn for longer than 2 hours without re-trimming the wick. These are my "candle of choice" for my hurricane lamps. Love the clean burning aspect of these candles...wicks are excellent quality...scents are soooooo wonderfully natural. THANKS IHERB, for carrying this line...now please make available the WISH scent from this company...as the reviews on this scent are SPECTACULAR!!!!