Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Feb 15, 2013

Smells wonderful. Last longer than any regular candle. I will buy it again for sure.

Aroma Naturals, Soy Candles

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

I have bought all of the different fragrances of these candles except for the frankincense one and I absolutely love them all, excellent quality and lovely strength of fragrance, except the peppermint and eucalyptus was the only one that I didn't find strong enough in fragrance whilst burning. Lovely candles, great for gifts as well.

Really strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

It is nice, but for now it is placed in my drawer to scent my linen. I suspect that if I lit it, my whole house would smell of a lavender farm. Not a bad thing, but a bit much.

good

Posted by Reviewer3136996 on Jan 03, 2013

good

Very nice candles!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on May 16, 2014

It smells just like lavender flower. I need to burn like 2-3 hours at a time for cleaner wax to remain in the container, but it's very nice. I even added my own lavender essential oil in the mid way through because the scent was not that strong as the beginning. I will buy again.

One of my favourites

Posted by 5531972548340199818 on Jan 21, 2015

I love this soy candle, its huge, well bigger than all my other soy candles. First time trying this brand and will re-purchase their other scents. It's good value and I love the lavender scent.

Nice Subtle Scent

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jul 07, 2014

I normally hate lavendar but this scent isn't too powerful and I actually like it!

Nice but brief

Posted by 4847597569671493950 on Feb 04, 2015

The scent is nice but it disappears quickly. I've chosen to pay double and go back to Votivo candles. Their scent lasts much longer.