Aroma Naturals, Amazing E, A & C Vitamin Crème, 35,000 IU, 3.3 oz (94 g)

This is truly AMAZING !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on Aug 30, 2013

After all these years I have finally found what I was looking for. Unscented facial creme, non-greasy, 100 % natural and just perfect for my skin. My very sensitive skin changes the whole year round. From oily to mixed, from dry to very dry. I tried all types of facial care but nothing felt even good. I am so happy with Aroma Naturals, it feels really great. Moisturizing and nourishing were needed, the oily parts are not even shiny. I have this one and the Soft Whipped Raw Shea Butter creme. I use the Soft Whipped creme in the summer, the Amazing creme would be great for the winter. The content is 2 to 3 times more than 'normal'. I think 1 Soft Whipped and 1 Amazing creme are enough for 1 year. I already reordered. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Amazingly Good

Posted by Reviewer1914784 on Feb 20, 2014

This is a lovely moisturizer. Very light and nourishing, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin totally soft and hydrated year round. On top of that, it's packaged right, in an opaque container with a pump dispenser. (It's easy enough to find a good moisturizer in a jar, but repeated exposure to light, air and my fingers degrades the product by the third or fourth swipe.) I'll spend stupid money on my face; finding something wonderful at this price is a rare treat. Highly recommended.

Excellent product and great value

Posted by Reviewer1797040 on Jun 29, 2014

I'm quite happy with this product. It moisturizes well. A little drop of cream goes a long way. I have very sensitive skin, and have not had any issues with redness or irritation. Plus, the price is very reasonable for the size of the bottle.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2926352 on Jun 19, 2013

Wonderful cream. My skin looks smooth and feels very soft.