Aroma Naturals, Extraordinary Natural Castile 4-in-1 Soap, Tea Tree Eucalyptus, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Def. Buy

Posted by satoko on Feb 14, 2015

Honestly the best soap I ever used (and I did use MANY soaps out there). With tea tree and eucalyptus, this soap makes me feel lice-free so it is my everyday shower soap, although I love trying different soaps/shower, it's like one of my hobbies. You do not need much of it to wash head-to-toe, feel REALLY deep cleansed, feel the most non-chemical on skin out of many soaps on market claiming non-chemical.★visit my page by clicking my name above to read more honest reviews by me★

space saver

Posted by 5201964917299356684 on Jul 16, 2013

Perfect soap for traveling. My son took it for a camping. No need for extra shampoo bottle or shaving cream - that soap does it all. Nice smell too.

Product itself good.

Posted by Reviewer3166490 on Sep 16, 2013

I was very happy with this product but the dispenser lets it down by allowing too much liquid to come out with each depression. I tried to minimise the amount of soap that came out by not pushing down completely but it is just too hard to achieve. So, the product itself is very good but the push-down mechanism allows too much product to come out each time which is a complete waste of money. Normally, a bottle this size that I have sitting on my kitchen sink would last me a lot longer but this one is going down too fast for my liking. I could have probably used one quarter of the amount that came out each time and it would have done the job adequately. The product itself deserves 5 stars but I took one star off for the too-generous dispensing mechanism. Also, the soap coagulates and blocks the noozle and if you aren't careful, the next time you try to dispense liquid, it squirts where you don't expect it. That's due to the consistency of the soap liquid so is to be expected I guess.

Love this all purpose soap

Posted by 4967790315066238610 on Oct 10, 2013

Bought this to try since Dr Bronner's has been discontinued at iherb and we did NOT regret purchasing Aroma Naturals. Love the fragrance and clean feeling. 1 pump is all it takes to wash from head to toe.

The Best Soap on Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Dec 05, 2013

I Love This soap it has a strong smell of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus. It is very healing and protects you from fungal problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »