space saver

Posted by 5201964917299356684 on Jul 16, 2013

Perfect soap for traveling. My son took it for a camping. No need for extra shampoo bottle or shaving cream - that soap does it all. Nice smell too.

Product itself good.

Posted by Reviewer3166490 on Sep 16, 2013

I was very happy with this product but the dispenser lets it down by allowing too much liquid to come out with each depression. I tried to minimise the amount of soap that came out by not pushing down completely but it is just too hard to achieve. So, the product itself is very good but the push-down mechanism allows too much product to come out each time which is a complete waste of money. Normally, a bottle this size that I have sitting on my kitchen sink would last me a lot longer but this one is going down too fast for my liking. I could have probably used one quarter of the amount that came out each time and it would have done the job adequately. The product itself deserves 5 stars but I took one star off for the too-generous dispensing mechanism. Also, the soap coagulates and blocks the noozle and if you aren't careful, the next time you try to dispense liquid, it squirts where you don't expect it. That's due to the consistency of the soap liquid so is to be expected I guess.

The Best Soap on Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Dec 05, 2013

I Love This soap it has a strong smell of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus. It is very healing and protects you from fungal problems.

Great cleaner that smells amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Apr 25, 2015

Originally got this as a sample and fell in Love-Love! I have purchased twice more. Their Citrus blend is also very nice. Honestly, in comparison to "commercial" soaps, this stuff cleans better. If you use on your face, be care around the eye area. I like that it doesn't stripe the skin of it's natural oils. Rinses very nicely too (zero residue feeling) Next up will be finding a blend for my Bulldog, who tends to get dry spots, especially in AZ during the dry months (which is almost all year).

LOVE IT! I use it for everything.

Posted by 4685842910758855852 on Jan 22, 2016

I absolutely loved this. I use it for shampoo, body wash, face wash, baby wash, dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap and also in my house cleaners!

Found the PERFECT soap!

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on May 10, 2016

Love that this lathers, cleans and rinse off so well! Squeaky clean feel and yet won't dry out the skin. Awesome!

Like eucalyptus?

Posted by 5667813556122805290 on Aug 30, 2016

This soap has great aroma and cleans good like any castile does.

Exceptional soap!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Mar 30, 2015

Good all-around soap with so many essential oils!

Love this all purpose soap

Posted by 4967790315066238610 on Oct 10, 2013

Bought this to try since Dr Bronner's has been discontinued at iherb and we did NOT regret purchasing Aroma Naturals. Love the fragrance and clean feeling. 1 pump is all it takes to wash from head to toe.

Pleasant aroma, but got difficult to dispense

Posted by 5700902130384291287 on Sep 18, 2016

The castile soap repeatedly got 'stuck' in solid form at the opening of the cap. Lathers well, smells nice.