New To iHerb?

Aroma Naturals, Soy VegePure, Travel Candle, Peace Pearl, Orange, Clove & Cinnamon, 2.8 oz (79.38 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Scent is lovely, wish it was a bit stronger

Posted by australia on Mar 16, 2013

Smells great, very fresh and clean. However, when I light it I can't smell any of the delicious cinnamon scent, I wish it was a bit stronger.

Nice and christmas-feeling

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Jul 28, 2012

This candle gives me christmas spirit, but I use it the whole year. Perfect for cinnamon-lovers like me :)

Nice

Posted by underfundig on Mar 07, 2013

When I first opened the can and smelled the unlit candle, the scent felt quite strong, so I was suprised by how vague the smell was when I lit the candle. I haven't used scented candles before, but even though I like the smell of this particular candle, I wish the smell was a tiny bit stronger. But it seems like the smell got a bit stronger after I have gotten about half way through the candle.

My favorite.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012

It burns nice and clean, with a fresh scent. I keep one at the bathroom at all times, in case the lights goes out and I need to have live candles for my showering.

Mmmm