• Reviews | English

LIttle recepy

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Oct 13, 2011

The secret of good mill is: not over boil it. Boil 1/3 amount of groats with 2/3 amount of water on a middle heat. This mill's cooking fast. It must look like rice (separate groans in it), not like oatmeal! Then you can add butter and fried chicken pieces in it and salt. I love it.

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

This is kasha, not the raw form of buckwheat groats. I think that the flavor is an acquired taste, but I like it. I eat them raw in the morning, sprinkled in my yogurt/cereal.

Good cereal

Posted by olshin on Jan 24, 2012

Buckwheat cereal with delicate almond flavor. :) I like it and will buy again. Thanks to iHerb.

Just as expected!

Posted by Reviewer1254184 on Dec 01, 2011

I love buckwheat groats, and it's very healthy, but real hard to find in any store. Price is totally wirth it!

Reminds me of საქართველო

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Mar 14, 2013

I taught English in the Republic of Georgia (between Turkey and Russia). I ate cooked buckwheat with some butter. I got this to remind me of my time there. So nutty and healthy. Watch out though; you may eat a lot.

High-quality organic buckwheat (in a package you should ditch upon arrival)

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Jun 06, 2012

High quality grain, I just wish they would start using non-toxic paint on the packaging (can't help notice the smell). I always refill it into some other bag upon arrival. Other than that, this Quinoa is great.

Recommended

Posted by 5388990748893884939 on Sep 14, 2013

Exactly as expected, great taste, cooks in the time stated. Had it with vegetables and also with eggs and mushrooms. Tastes somewhat unusual if you've never tried it before.

Arrowhead Mills, Organic groats 24 oz

Posted by Reviewer1249017 on Apr 18, 2011

Excellent product, Excellent shipping and service

Very good.

Posted by 5006976667407843466 on Sep 28, 2012

I placed an order and received my product in time as I was informed. Organic buckwheat was good quality, so I shared it with my friends. She and her husband liked it very much. We are going to buy this product again as soon as we finish it and definitely are going to stay with iHerb.com.

Very good quality and value.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013

I make these in a rice cooker - quick and easy and they taste nice. You can eat them with anything - pop a fried egg on top!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »