• Customer Ratings

wasted money

Posted by GreenMama on Sep 07, 2014

this is the worst buckwheat groats that i've ever had! not tasty at all. First time when i cooked it oh it turned into kasha so i just added some milk, sugar and a little bit of butter and it tasted good. If you never tried buckwheat groans before i guess it will taste ok but for me it was very disappointing.

Tasty!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2014

These buckwheat groats have the full flavor of buckwheat! I grind and use them in my waffles.

Strong taste

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 19, 2016

The grain stay together when cooked and doesn't get mushy as some other kasha do. But even if I'm used to the real hearty taste of whole grains, herbs, pungent weirdness and raw kale (a.o.), I don't find the kasha taste to appetizing. It is really full bodied. I can only enjoy it mixte with whole grain rice, as can my kids (with a bidder rice % though). It is still a very good and health grain to have in our diet and I will by this brand again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »