• Reviews | English

Arrowhead Mills Golden Flax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1544429 on Jan 18, 2012

I tried the golden flax seeds to see the difference in them and the regular flax seeds that I have always used. They have a different taste and are very nice for a change.

So good!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1799371 on Feb 13, 2012

I grind about 1/2 cup at a time and keep the seeds and the ground seeds refrigerated. My favorite use is the "muffin in a cup" recipe which I found online. In a large coffee mug :1/4 C ground seeds 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tsp sugar ( I use the equivalent in stevia) 1/2 tsp melted butter or coconut oil, 1 egg . Mix together well and microwave for 1 minute. Sometimes I add a few walnuts and raisins. We use butter on them and my husband adds a little honey. (do online search: Muffiin in a cup)

Love 'em!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013

Healthy and delicious!

First time I had goden flax...

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

I really like golden flax, it's a nice change. :) The taste is good. I prefer chia seeds to flax though.

mmm good!

Posted by miracle on Aug 18, 2013

my mom bakes bread with it, it is soo tasty!

Great That These NUTRITIOUS Flax Seeds are Organic!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Flax seeds are so healthy and it is especially nice that these are organic. I don't want to eat something for my health and take in a bunch of chemicals at the same time. The price is certainly reasonable too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Oct 16, 2013

Great taste and great price.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Nov 16, 2013

Good quality! Tasty flax seeds (I add them in my morning cereal or porridge), will buy in the future again.

Great taste

Posted by Silverfern7 on Dec 09, 2013

I add these seeds to my cereals and porridge, they are great taste. However, I'm not sure if there is a difference between the golden seeds and regular seeds.

Organic flaxseed

Posted by 5325975432364578321 on Jan 11, 2014

I add this to my salad, rice and favorite drinks. I will grind the flax seeds to powder form for easy consumption and digestion. However do note that you should not grind too much, just enough for a week use and keep it refrigerate after grinding. The remaining packet of flax seed can be stored inside the fridge for freshness.