• Reviews | English

Check the expiration date carefully!

Posted by Reviewer1679147 on Mar 07, 2014

I was surprised to discover that these flax seeds arrived with an expiration date that was only 3 months out. Iherb does show the expiration date next to items, but I never noticed this before. These will go rancid quickly and in my opinion should never have been sold as regular stock - but maybe as clearance.

Posted by 5312976446435465920 on Nov 21, 2014

when I received from DHL I found the goods was damaged.

These are Great!

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on Nov 15, 2011

I keep these in the freezer until I am ready to grind some. A fresher taste than when purchased already ground. Great on cereals, salads, sandwiches......

Flax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Mar 13, 2008

I use the gel of the flax seeds to make a natural light-hold hair gel. I also eat the flax seeds with various foods because of it's health benefits. They are pretty tasty. This was a good price, especially for an organic product. Thank you IHerb for your prompt service.

Good for digestive health

Posted by Reviewer1607310 on Nov 18, 2008

I grind it in a coffee grinder till its very fine and add it to cereal. Also add it when making rice bread. Besides adding fiber, it makes the bread a bit more firm and it holds together better. Overall good product and good price.

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Flax Seeds.

Posted by Reviewer1086989 on Feb 27, 2011

One part of my breakfast concoction,( complete amino acids ). Great stuff.

Review of Arrowhead Mills - Organic Golden Flax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1580210 on Apr 25, 2010

Excellent product, taste is mild nutty flavor. I grind them and use them for my stomach upset and burning. I am chemically sensitive and these seeds save me from going threw huge jars of Tums per week.

paks of flax

Posted by Reviewer1248222 on Mar 14, 2009

excellent

Excellent organic and healthful product.

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 10, 2010

As good as psyllium husks for the same use, when ground fine, and more health benefits than psyllium. Super value. Excellent flavor and freshness! We grind them and use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, or chia seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1435180 on Jun 17, 2010

I like it and I will buy it again.