Delicious!

Posted by 5693138034368354852 on Apr 08, 2016

Tasty Maple buckwheat!

A bit of a stretch

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I'm always willing to try out new products, especially for my kids. One of my kids has ADHD with gluten sensitivities, so iHerb is my lifeline for gluten-free everything. We tried this product as a porridge replacement for breakfast and loaded it maple syrup but my kids just didn't accept it. No issues with the product, it's just too much of a stretch in taste and texture for my kids after being used to their regular porridge. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Not bad

Posted by 4642239243249625396 on Jan 15, 2016

I liked this cereal though I wasn't really crazy about it, but I don't think I'll order it again.

Too sweet

Posted by 4807303524005626602 on Sep 18, 2015

Too sweet for me. I wish they could make something gluten-free without added syrup.

healthy breakfast

Posted by 5170673085355556727 on May 29, 2015

It's not bad alternative choice for healthy breakfast!

A yummy gluten-free breakfast alternative

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Nov 08, 2014

My gluten-free son loves this cereal and its nice to have some quality, clean foods in it like buckwheat, maple syrup & brown rice instead of the typical white, rice, sugar ingredients of cereals. It would be nice to see more fibre in it (only 1g per 43g serve) but sugar is 5g out of 43g (~11%) which is much better than many cereals. If you find this review helpful, please LIKE it.

One of my favourite GF cereals

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

I was a bit worried that it would be too sweet, but nope, there's just a hint of sweetness, and the cereal stays crunchy in milk. Excellent!

type 2 diabetic, LOVE This stuff!

Posted by 4638520919474967745 on Mar 23, 2014

Buckwheat for some reason stabilizes blood sugar spikes, so its great for folks like me with type 2 diabetes who are trying to keep their blood sugar low with diet. This is only slightly sweet, stays VERY crunchy in milk, and is very filling. I throw in some defrosted blueberries for late night snakes

Perfect for a healthy breakfast

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Feb 01, 2014

Great healthy alternative to cornflakes.

nature flavor 빠닥빠닥한 맛이 좋아요

Posted by 4842808803296664660 on Aug 28, 2013

사실 메이플 시럽맛인줄 알고 샀는데ㅎㅎ 그치만 달지 않고 통곡이라 빠닥빠닥하면서도 건강한 느낌이 좋아요. 옥수수 플레이크의 얇고 이에 끼는 기분이 아니라서 굳

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »