Healthy + yummy.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jun 24, 2011

When I get the occasional craving for pancakes, this mix hits the spot. I make it with sweetened almond- or soy-milk, plus a tiny bit of ghee in the frying pan for extra flavor, then pour maple syrup over them. Adding bananas is also delicious. The directions on the package are easy and get good results -- though I agree with the NJ reviewer: adding more liquid to the mix will help the texture. I like my pancakes more hearty than fluffy, but adjust as you like!

Yum :)

Posted by Reviewer2895526 on May 26, 2011

This is good, but you have to add a little more water than the recipe says, for pancakes. Otherwise they come out too heavy, but I find the same with most other mixes. Very hearty, wholesome taste. My kids love this when we make them with some sugar and cinnamon, or even peanut butter!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2747315 on Jan 31, 2012

Great for banana pancakes

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Oat Bran, Pancake & Waffle Mix,

Posted by Reviewer1743861 on Nov 25, 2011

I really enjoy this product. It tastes good and has a very low sodium count

Second trial was not very successful.

Posted by 4910802500024012430 on Dec 07, 2013

My first bag of the mix was a big success from my son so I bought again. For some reason I couldn't figure out, the second time was not very successful. I still want to think that it's a good choice, good ingredients and price.

Organic Oat Bran

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 13, 2011

Taste great, no sweet and salty. I like it

yummy bran muffin tasting pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jun 11, 2012

Love this mix, just ordered some more of it. Tasty and you feel satisfied after you have had one or two. If you like bran, you'll love this gina

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Sep 30, 2013

Nice rich flavor, better than standard pancake mix. Guess its the bran. Was abit hard in texture, but I added stewed strawberry, and it was great.

looove it sooo much

Posted by 5000127219546889554 on Dec 25, 2015

I love this stuff its yummy heathy high fiber goood taste absolutely i will order it again and again

Yummy and healthy!

Posted by 5731965375958371172 on Apr 14, 2014

I use equal portion of pancake mix and liquid and the consistency is perfect. Fluffy and delicious but not falling apart.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »