Very good

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Feb 05, 2013

Excellent taste.

easy to make, easy on the tummy

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Oct 11, 2013

Arrived safely in australia. Pleasantly surprised how tasty this was and as a bonus didn't need an egg for pancakes. It was a bit too thick made with the directions so I added an extra half a cup of milk - lactose free is naturally sweet. Came out lovely made with macadamia oil and the suggested teaspoon of cinnamon. I feel quite comfortable after two pancakes - so this is easier to digest for me even though it has some regular enriched flour in it.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Nov 28, 2014

I actually haven't tried this yet but i imagine it's good. I wish iherb allowed you to comment on the products you have used and return later to comment on those you haven't yet experienced.

Arrowhead Mills Organic Sprouted Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix

Posted by 4894066476042417824 on Jan 02, 2015

I've been using this pancake mix for awhile now and was glad to see that I could find it online since I am now in an area where the place I used to buy it is too far to travel. I love that this helps with making me regular. The flavor is ok, not sweet, but when adding jelly or syrup it brings out the flavor. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone having trouble with constipation.

It was opened when I received

Posted by 5629275263479676519 on Sep 18, 2016

The flour were all around the parcel. A bit disappointed!

Wonderful taste and great quality product

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Oct 18, 2016

Another wonderful product which teams up beautifully with Madhava Maple Cinnamon Agave Syrup. The pancakes are absolutely delicious and "substantial" in that they are not light and fluffy (but certainly more than acceptable). A very satisfying breakfast.

Love these pancakes

Posted by NikiNook on Dec 08, 2016

Love them. Easy & nutritious.

Love it!

Posted by 5535725291436811429 on Jul 07, 2016

I was worried that this pancake would turn out like the usual wholegrain pasta, which is awful. Though there's a taste of the wholegrain and its texture is slightly, just slightly, grainy, it still tastes good! My husband loves it as well. A little more honey and some fruits made it even better. Will be ordering more soon!

perfect

Posted by 5742862275096752070 on Dec 01, 2013

perfect

Great taste

Posted by HealthyEating on Dec 27, 2013

Very happy with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »