• Reviews | English

Arrowhead mills organic millet

Posted by Reviewer3210733 on Jun 09, 2008

It looks great. I buy it for my lovebird. He hasnt eaten it yet because he is used to seeing millet on a vine . I have tried it raw, it was tasty & if he likes it then i will definately buy it again from arrowhead mills, good service. I am looking into other arrowhead products to purchase.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2034150 on Jul 20, 2009

I used the millet in a 3 grain pilaf that we love. It, along with the quinoa, added great flavor and texture to the pilaf.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Nov 22, 2009

We use this in place of rice in many dishes. It is nutty and good.

haven't use it yet

Posted by Reviewer2027503 on Dec 29, 2009

I haven't use it yet, but I hope it will taste good.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Mar 08, 2010

Good tasting & healthy product!

Great for porridge

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

Used this for my porridge, easy to cook and with great taste! It's also grown to be my best alternative for a grain when making dinner. I switch between millet and quinoa, and use it for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. I also use this millet to make stuffing for chickens, together with dates and sundried tomatoes. Really good! Just a tip - before you cook it, toast the seeds. It removes some of the bitter taste and undigestible enzymes that millet naturally contain.