• Reviews | English

Delicous!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 08, 2010

I grind this in a coffee mill and add to waffle mixes to add extra flavor and nutrition.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013

I've actually never tried millet before I bought this. And I love it! It tastes so good! I use the millet, amaranth and quinoa to make a really good porridge in the morning with a banana and cinnamon on top too. Very nice!

Fantastic Texture!

Posted by 5536836095002707163 on Apr 21, 2015

I didn't even know what millet was before purchasing this product. I'm really happy that I did buy it though! I used it in my homemade whole wheat bread just for some extra texture and it was incredible! It's also a great price considering that it is organic. Will for sure repurchase!

First pack of many.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 04, 2016

This is an excellent millet. The one I used to get from a health food store, though produced in United States as well, was horrible compared to this. Grains keep the shape and don't create a gluey concoction similar to wallpaper paste. I boiled a bit just to see and was delighted to find an edible and delicious grain.

A pantry staple

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on May 27, 2011

On the Body Ecology diet, this grain is a must. So yummy in my millet-zucchini pancakes. Harder to eat when cooked in water on the stove (like rice) - tends to be more sticky than I'd like, but still good. Wish it came in a bigger size.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1757002 on Aug 30, 2011

Arrowhead mills's organic whole willet is my favorite grain. I love the taste, and it is the most alkaline grain... I suggest that cancer patients should take this grain as their daily nutrition. Trust me, I'm a nutritionist.

Sylvia

Posted by Reviewer1718095 on Mar 29, 2008

Nutricious. Good used together with Quinoa, about half and half. Stir in a few vegies, and vegan meat, spray with Braggs Liquid Aminos, and add a little cheese.

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Whole Millet

Posted by Reviewer1552092 on Sep 24, 2008

Purchased for my parrots. Very satisfied with the quality and freshness.

Millet

Posted by Reviewer3006704 on Feb 08, 2009

Excellent

hard to find

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Mar 08, 2009

millet is hard to find so i was glad to get it at a reasonable price at iherb, yummy

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »