husband like it.

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 29, 2015

This is a staple in my cupboard.

Great product!

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Jan 12, 2015

I was expecting to see smth like rice crispies or so - and was sooo pleased to find it more natural! Has a great taste too. Was going to use it in some of desserts - but it's tasty as a cereal on it's own!

Great gluten free option

Posted by 5558423172341473585 on Aug 01, 2014

I mix this with the puffed millet (same brand) and cornflakes to make a gluten free cereal, with no added sugar. Add a few fresh berries and it's perfect. Love, this product. Really goes a long way and awesome price.

Great puffs!

Posted by Reviewer2409402 on Mar 19, 2014

My son loves this cereal! He has been enjoying it since he was two and faced with several food allergies. These rice puffs have been a favorite!

bon

Posted by 5761008120766734750 on Feb 10, 2014

tres bon pour le petit dejeuner ou quand on a un creux. je le recommanderai c'est sur !

Love it!

Posted by 5720005377625452708 on Dec 14, 2013

Super delicious way to add volume to sweeter cereal without adding many calories or much sugar. Really good.

Great replacement for kids cereals

Posted by Silverfern7 on Dec 09, 2013

I mixed the puffed rice with other Arrowhead Mills brand puffed cereals, add a teaspoon of honey and get a very healthy breakfast for my daughter. Makes me feel so good that I don't feed her the store-bought cereals with lots of sugar, salt and fat in them. The best thing is that she loves them! I will be re-ordering this cereal regularly from now on.

Posted by 5132418552055730540 on Nov 14, 2013

It's so tasty! My kids love it so much!

Puffed Rice

Posted by 5230342698287959981 on Aug 17, 2013

We love the fresh flavor of the cereal. It is low in sodium and sugar so very good for you. We would recommend it highly to all.

whole grain puffed rice

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

No sugar, no additives, just pure WHOLE GRAIN rice. great for cookies and even as a starter breakfast cereal. excellent value for money.