Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3165770 on Jan 27, 2013

I have used at least a dozen different types of probiotics in the past five years and by far the best one has been this one, Syntol by Arthur Andrew Medical. I have used it in the past and am coming back to it and thinking that it may become the only one that I use in future. I have had GI difficulties since a doctor prescribed Bactrim for a Blastocystis infection in 2009 - dysbiosis and chronic diarrhea of a C diff type. The Syntol has brought balance back into my GI system in a way that other probiotics can't seem to. Whether this is a yeast imbalance or dysbiotic flora, Syntol has the ability to correct it. Without Syntol (and some of the other probiotics) I would not have been able to continue working full-time during my period of illness. Syntol has saved me.

one of the strongest

Posted by norihito on Dec 27, 2010

This is one of the strongest probiotics as good as dr. ohhira. Has kind a different effect to me compared with dr.ohhira. Good product.

Arthur Andrew Medical, Syntol AMD, Advanced Microflora Delivery, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Sep 30, 2011

Didn't seem to work as well for my situation. Was disappointed because I had high hopes based on what I had read about it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2170513 on May 30, 2012

Great product!It does what it says!I'm on my 2nd bottle.

Only one (in 50 yrs) to work

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 14, 2016

Works. Period. Everything else bloats or seems a waste of money.

Syntol AMD Advanced

Posted by 4720040515855411639 on Jul 10, 2012

I find this product very effective and says what it does.

Just Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 18, 2012

My doctor put me on this supplement for candida. It never got rid of the candida while on this product and a strict diet. But, then again, I later went to another and better doctor and they found Lyme's disease which most likely was the underlying cause of why I was not fighting off things. I am not going to say that this product does not work. Probably does if you are just one of those people who has been eating too many carbs, sweets and blowing your PH off balance and once you quit and take some probiotics then you recover quite nicely from candida. We all are so different.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2265025 on Dec 13, 2011

I tried this based upon a review in a health magazine. It has helped me control my sugar cravings and balance my intestinal tract.

Syntol

Posted by 4944575351398479059 on May 03, 2016

The directions on the side of the bottle are different that other bottle of the same product. It is a little confusing because the therapeutic dose isn't explained anywhere as to how long to take that dose. More details would be nice.

doesn't help constipation

Posted by 4987417122573691703 on Dec 09, 2015

Didn't read the reviews well, so bought it for easing elimination but it turned out to be ineffective...