alomond butter

Posted by 5084814397893095351 on Mar 08, 2014

this is a great snack. these packets make it easy to transport for lunch or snacks or for traveling

Great and handy pack sizes

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Can pop them in pack lunch box and use on the go. Great taste. Healthy alternative to peanut butter.

Organic raw almond butter

Posted by 5062510236294491496 on Nov 12, 2013

The individual sachets are a brilliant idea and the almond butter makes a great alternative to peanut butter when used in recipes.

So convenient!

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 16, 2013

I love the fact that these come in portion packets. The flavor is awesome too! I haven't tried any other almond butters, so I don't have anything to compare it with, but it if you like almonds, you will like this.

Best taste, handy packets

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Sep 25, 2013

Like this product very much. Good when travelling.

Artisana are quality products....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 01, 2012

....love this as a quick snack at work....

Delicious

Posted by 4732530160151505495 on Oct 03, 2012

These are so delicious. Perfect for a quick protein snack. I never liked nut butters that have to be refrigerated after you open the jar because then they are too hard. I like the individual packages so that the nut butter is always soft.

yummy

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 09, 2012

These are not cheap but I cant stop eating them! I eat them straight from the pack as a late night snack when I read my comics or surf the web. I love that they are organic and raw, and with their skin all blended in. The taste to me is just divine. I m glad they didnt put in any sugar or salt. This product doesnt need anything else to enhance its subtle creamy rich flavor.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Jul 27, 2012

I think this is a good product, but it's a little too bland for me. If you already know you like raw almond butter, go for it. They're super convenient!

A bit messy

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jul 20, 2012

I really LOVE this almond butter, it´s SO good!! However the small packets are a bit messy. The butter is uneaven and it´s hard to get out of the packet..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »