• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Reviews | English

OMG

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Feb 17, 2011

Supergood!!

Almond butter

Posted by Reviewer2812846 on Jun 23, 2011

This has become a staple in my diet. I make delicious almond milk with all kinds of flavour to it. Love it! And so does my stomach...

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 05, 2013

Raw, Vegan,100% Organic, Product Of USA, Great taste, Full of good nutritions, Reasonable Price, what else would you need to ask for? This is the BEST raw almond butter I've ever tried!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2950386 on Jul 28, 2011

Taste is very good, not as creamy as the Amarantha almond butter I am used to, but this almond butter wins hands down because it is such a great value.

Sadly disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 28, 2011

I love almond butter, and after reading all the reviews I thought I'd love this product. Unfortuneately, I think it tasted a lot like marzipan. I like marzipan, but not smeared on bread/cookies. The consistence felt too thick, and the taste wasn't as good as I'm used to. :(

Artisan Almond Butter

Posted by 5141372200488713904 on Feb 14, 2014

Absolutely wonderful stuff. I have tried Raw and Organic Tree of Life products, but this beats it quite handily. The texture is good, not an excessive amount of oil. The taste is INCREDIBLE and it really feels like it's alive. I don't know of a better source for Almond Butter.

organic raw almond butter

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Feb 24, 2013

High quality, but the taste is a bit boring.

Not a fan

Posted by 5215215449986204927 on Aug 16, 2013

Doesn't taste as good as some of the roasted almond butters, I use it in cooking rather than eating it.

All Natural and Delicious

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Mar 18, 2014

If you like almond butter, this is a great choice. I will keep getting it.

Obsessed!

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

I recently decided to live healthier, and went vegan, sugarfree and glutenfree all in one go. I've never felt better, but I am a total sweet tooth and decided I needed to master the art of being a chocolatier to make this no sugar thing work. I use this almond butter and sweeten with agave nectar and a few drops of stevia toffee, put into molds, and then cover with my own chocolate that I make with cacao butter, cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and agave nectar. These are by far the best chocolates I have had in my entire life, and there's not one unhealthy ingredient in them! I prefer this almond butter to the creamy one because it just gives my chocolates that great texture. Only negative thing is I run out so quickly with this tiny jar!