So this is what it's supposed to taste like.

Posted by Reviewer1953861 on Jun 03, 2011

I used to purchase Maranatha raw almond butter until I read that they add sugar and blanch their almonds. I have no idea if that's true, but I do know that Artisana raw almond butter tastes less sweet and more like what I would expect truly raw almond butter to taste like. It is really an outstanding product, and the price is right here at iHerb.com. They now have a loyal repeat customer!

OMG

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Feb 17, 2011

Supergood!!

Yummy!

Posted by holahola on Feb 19, 2011

Delichious taste and consistence!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2950386 on Jul 28, 2011

Taste is very good, not as creamy as the Amarantha almond butter I am used to, but this almond butter wins hands down because it is such a great value.

Sadly disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 28, 2011

I love almond butter, and after reading all the reviews I thought I'd love this product. Unfortuneately, I think it tasted a lot like marzipan. I like marzipan, but not smeared on bread/cookies. The consistence felt too thick, and the taste wasn't as good as I'm used to. :(

Artisan Almond Butter

Posted by 5141372200488713904 on Feb 14, 2014

Absolutely wonderful stuff. I have tried Raw and Organic Tree of Life products, but this beats it quite handily. The texture is good, not an excessive amount of oil. The taste is INCREDIBLE and it really feels like it's alive. I don't know of a better source for Almond Butter.

organic raw almond butter

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Feb 24, 2013

High quality, but the taste is a bit boring.

Not a fan

Posted by 5215215449986204927 on Aug 16, 2013

Doesn't taste as good as some of the roasted almond butters, I use it in cooking rather than eating it.

Almond butter

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013

Scrummy! I have a desert spoon of this a morning. Artisana produces the best products. Try the coconut butter if you like the taste of coconut - it's even more scrummier than the almond butter :)

Delicious

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this product! I was staying away from nuts for digestion issues (candida) and also because I couldn't find a good quality raw butter close by. I'm so happy I bought this as it is such a nice treat to pull out every now and then. I dip carrots in and also smear it on apple slices.