• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

I add a coconut crystal and sea salt as a subsitute for peanut butter. It taste good!

much nicer than butter made from roasted almonds

Posted by Reviewer3296198 on Sep 19, 2011

I never thought i would prefer a raw butter to a cooked one but this almond butter is great. Much nicer than an organic almond butter made from roasted almonds. I use this product on my essene bread to try and stick with the raw 80/20 theme. My mums jam is the 20 :)

Ordered this for a friend

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 07, 2013

I did not use it personally.

All Natural and Delicious

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Mar 18, 2014

If you like almond butter, this is a great choice. I will keep getting it.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5142075002510266693 on Jun 17, 2014

Expensive but well worth it. I bought another less expensive brand when I finished my first jar of Artisana and I can't wait to finish it to get into this second one I bought. The taste is well worth the price.

No oil on top

Posted by 4931802558960272452 on Jan 18, 2015

Exactly what I was looking for! No excessive oil separation

Very delicious

Posted by 5020580677433758376 on Jul 06, 2015

Bought four tubs already. Best snack before bed. Very nutty and natural. Yummy and nutritious.

Delicious, but not truly raw.

Posted by 5451993341694323636 on Aug 03, 2014

I have no real complaints. It's delicious, good texture/density, and isn't very oily at all. No separation as far as I can tell. The only thing is, it's not truly raw because California almonds are used (pasteurization required by law). I'm not a raw foodist but to those who are, it's a misleading detail. And on that note, being that it's not really raw, it's a little expensive. Tasty and satisfying but I'll try something new when the jar is through.

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Mar 11, 2015

I originally gave this almond butter two stars. I've bumped it up. I find the thickness to be fine. It's the flavor that gives me pause. I don't know why it has less almond flavor than the non-organic brand I've had in the past. Maybe it is an acquired flavor. It's so hard to rate. It doesn't even have a nice almond smell. Maybe that it due to it being raw. With the scandalous treatment of almonds in the here and now, I really feel a lot better about "organic". There IS something that makes me want to keep taking another bite ... It is no more expensive than non-organic, so my suggestion is to try it. It's edible, so you've got nothing to lose, even if you find it isn't your favorite in the final analysis.

From a Nut Butter Connoisseur

Posted by Chocolate on Jun 30, 2012

I consider myself to be a nut butter connoisseur. With the exception of my own home made nut butters which I make with Raw soaked and dehydrated nuts, this is the best I have tried. I think over all Artisana is on top of their nut butter game. Also nut butters, especially Raw, that are not peanut, do not come cheap. Almond butter is up there in price maybe only surpassed by Macadamia or Cashew. But this is the best price I have found for Almond Butter. Peace!