Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Average

Posted by Reviewer3140611 From Pennsylvania on Feb 09, 2012

I don't know what I was expecting when I bought this. I like nut butter that I can eat a spoonful of every once in a while and this is great in a recipe but not by itself.

For the Coconut Lover in You!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 From California on Oct 09, 2011

I won't rate this up as high as the Artisana Nut Butters as you CAN stop eating this. It is REALLY RICH and eating too much may give you that sick tummy feeling. I found it more enjoyable in the individual packet size where the amount is small and you don't O.D. on it. It is good, though. You may like it more than the nut butter!

Lasts forever

Posted by Chunkypeaches From Florida on Feb 28, 2013

Very thick and rich, but yet kind of dry. I use occasionally, and sparingly because it is not something I crave, so it has lasted over a year.

OK-

Posted by Reviewer3126648 From Norway on May 10, 2012

Not sure how to use this yet. I have been eating it in small chunks to satisfy my sweet-tooth, taste is just OK for me, a bit bland. Now it`s just sitting there in my cupboard.May be good in smoothies.

Just O.K.

Posted by khessel From Korea, Republic of on Aug 09, 2012

I bought this product to make "coconut ice cream". It was just O.K. To be fair, it could have been the recipe. I love coconut products, but I prefer to use coconut oil in my smoothies, and coconut milk.