• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

organic raw coconut butter

Posted by 5734525581298747944 on Aug 22, 2012

This product is not only delicious, it's incredibly good for you and your dogs, should you have any. In order to "pill" our sick dog, we roll the pills in a spoonful of this coconut and she wolfs it down! So do we, by the way.

Delicious, Creamy Taste, Doesn't Last Long

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product to add to cooking recipes. Once it arrived, I found myself eating it straight out the the jar by the spoonful. The taste is rich and satisfying. You also get a good amount of product for the money. Despite the fact that I was eating several spoonfuls a day, the jar lasted close to a month. Along with all the health benefits of coconut such as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, healthy fatty acids, and other effects, the taste itself makes this product one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Just O.K.

Posted by khessel on Aug 09, 2012

I bought this product to make "coconut ice cream". It was just O.K. To be fair, it could have been the recipe. I love coconut products, but I prefer to use coconut oil in my smoothies, and coconut milk.

Superior taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

This is product very nice if you like coconut. However I stop consume coconut product because my body don't really like it.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012

Second time I have bought this here. I like it just out of the jar with a spoon like peanut butter. Just pure coconut, smooth and creamy tasting. It is very thin in the summer unless you keep your home cooler. Still delicious but a different experience in the winter for me. Going to try some recipes using this that I found on the web.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Jul 30, 2012

Its annoying how solid it is, but there's not really much people can do about it.

Great Creamy Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 26, 2012

This is the best coconut butter I've found. I love it in my protein drinks.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Great Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I LOVE the taste of this Coconut Butter! It is smooth, creamy and refreshingly sweet. I have been using mostly the Jarrow brand of Coconut OIL for eating 2x daily by the tablespoon for weight benefits and this Artisana Coconut Butter is MUCH better....I now use the Jarrow OIL for my body moisturizer instead! Great taste and texture!

Great tasting....I can eat this out of the jar

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 22, 2012

Also use for making my healthy protein balls although the Nutiva Coconut Oil is slightly better for holding them together. I do prefer the texture and taste of this one though...to eat raw.