• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Delicious

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This coconut butter is yummy! I love that it's raw and organic. Iherb sells it for a great price!

Happy accident (on my end)

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

I accidentally ordered this because I thought it was coconut oil (misread - my fault!) but I am very happy I did - I am now 1/4 of the way done with the jar because it is so tasty. I love pairing it with fruits or adding it on sweet potatoes or smoothies. or best of all - just grabbing a spoonful of it and having it melt in my mouth. So tasty and good for you! I used to hate coconut until I realized what I hated was artificial tasting coconut - now I crave it in the form of butter, milk and drinks!

High quality, healthy, delicious

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

DELICIOUS. perfect in raw dessert recipes.. or even just a spoonful as a treat on its own. The creamy texture is wonderful

Delicious

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on May 20, 2013

I absolutely love this product! It's a bit pricey, but so so so good! I can't stop eating it. Strong coconut flavor.

Great Creamy Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 26, 2012

This is the best coconut butter I've found. I love it in my protein drinks.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Jul 30, 2012

Its annoying how solid it is, but there's not really much people can do about it.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012

Second time I have bought this here. I like it just out of the jar with a spoon like peanut butter. Just pure coconut, smooth and creamy tasting. It is very thin in the summer unless you keep your home cooler. Still delicious but a different experience in the winter for me. Going to try some recipes using this that I found on the web.

organic raw coconut butter

Posted by 5734525581298747944 on Aug 22, 2012

This product is not only delicious, it's incredibly good for you and your dogs, should you have any. In order to "pill" our sick dog, we roll the pills in a spoonful of this coconut and she wolfs it down! So do we, by the way.

Fantastic

Posted by 5370967318126225553 on Aug 23, 2012

This was absolutely delectable. So much so that I consumed the whole jar in a week!

Facility used for the product

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Aug 24, 2012

I noticed before that this product was made in a facility that processed soy but now not anymore. It is a good news to me as I am allergic to soy. Yeah!