Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

100% yummy!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Apr 09, 2011

This coconut butter is so very delicious. We've hit the bottom of the jar already (it only took the two of us a week). It's making breakfast a true treat.

The best!

Posted by juliaheis on Feb 26, 2011

Artisana raw coconut butter (coconut cream) is the best I've ever tasted. It can be a bit tricky to get out of the jar, so I recommend setting it in a pan of warm water or on a radiator (not more than around 110 degrees, as this could kill the enzymes). This will soften it. You can then pour out the liquid oil into a container along with the rest of the contents (you may need to scoop it out with a knife or spoon). Mix it together well (my experience says a clean hand works well :o)), and this will give the best consistency and texture. Yummy! And so healthy too!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

This is much creamier than plain coconut oil- just mix up the solids at the bottom of the jar!

Delicious

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

Creamy and sweet. Nice coconut taste, but be prepared for oil separation. Must be mixed every time or kept in a cool place.

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.