Excellent quality

Posted by 4860956181684846611 on Jan 03, 2015

Have used many highly rated cold pressed, unrefined organic coconut oils and like this the best. I use it in my daily smoothie, along with organic cocoa powder, organic coconut milk, stevia and frozen organic green figs. Tastes like chocolate coconut ice cream. (I have a high powered commercial grade blender which makes a fine consistency blend). I also use it in general cooking. Highly recommended for coconut lovers and those interested in the health benefits of coconut oil.

AMAZING!

Posted by 4656282277869983938 on Feb 14, 2015

This is a product with multiple uses! I can use it as a hair mask, body oil, for removing my make up and even for cooking. I love it, definitely I will repurchase!

Very pleased

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on Feb 19, 2015

The oil was fresh when it arrived and has kept very well on my cool, dark pantry shelf for the past month. It smells very fragrant but has a mild flavor that nearly vanishes in any dish with a moderate amount of spices. At first, I would spoon too much into the pan when frying. It spreads out very well, so a little goes a long way.

very good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Apr 07, 2015

I really like this one , I find it tasty super bon goût

Excellent product

Posted by 5211017701469309539 on Aug 26, 2014

I ordered this oilseveral times and each time I am amazed at its high quality, natural smell and structure. Having tried several sort of coconut oil I came to conclusion that this is the best one which I will keep ordering in the future.

love this Organic Raw Coconut Oil

Posted by 4673272264526370045 on Aug 29, 2014

I've tried so many different Coconut Oil however this one is so great I love it!

Es buenisimo!!

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Sep 01, 2014

Ya es la 3era vez que lo repito! :)

Good for food

Posted by 4678986426351734532 on Sep 11, 2014

I use this in all my baking to rave reviews. Especially banana bread and muffins.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1208790 on Sep 17, 2014

I use to pull and to cook and to add to my smoothies, love it!!

healthy oil

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 04, 2014

I add this to the kids' porridge and smoothies, for health benefits. Also great for baking