Es buenisimo!!

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Sep 01, 2014

Ya es la 3era vez que lo repito! :)

love this Organic Raw Coconut Oil

Posted by 4673272264526370045 on Aug 29, 2014

I've tried so many different Coconut Oil however this one is so great I love it!

Excellent product

Posted by 5211017701469309539 on Aug 26, 2014

I ordered this oilseveral times and each time I am amazed at its high quality, natural smell and structure. Having tried several sort of coconut oil I came to conclusion that this is the best one which I will keep ordering in the future.

This is a new version of coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2059212 on Aug 24, 2014

This product is different than the old one: this oil is no longer extra virgin which means the melting temperature is different. I have both the old one manufactured some time back and the new versions as I eat tons of coconut oil and have done so for a long time so I keep a large stock. (I'm about 98% raw vegan these days). Right now it's hot in Japan where we live but only one of the oils on the shelf is melted and it's not the new version strangely.

great

Posted by 5195782406517698731 on Aug 19, 2014

very good quality! great for our homemade formula!

Taste is coconut-y

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on Aug 14, 2014

Although, it was delivered in a wet box (the oil leaked), it did not leak that much. The taste is really good. I have never tried coconut oil before, so I have nothing to compare it to. It tastes like coconut and I cook my eggs in it now, also I make smoothies with it now.

Delicious!

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 13, 2014

yummy Bounty

Huge difference in product!

Posted by Reviewer2757181 on Aug 10, 2014

On my most recent purchase, the item is listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list. However, this item is definitely NOT "extra virgin". On my first purchase of this item, it was listed as "extra virgin" and i did receive the actual product. The taste and quality is one of the best among the other brands i have tried. It is light and refreshing, with a really beautiful fragrance and taste, the epitome of how natural goodness should be. However, on my second purchase, which is also listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list, instead, i received only the "virgin" bottles, which taste like a thicker, yet diluted in fragrance and taste version. The bottles look exactly the same as the first one i had received, but i noticed the a very small difference in the label. The tiny words, "extra virgin" were missing in the corner. Why would my cart and order list it as "extra virgin" when its not? I was mislead into thinking i was getting the same product i have been purchasing... In short, this item, which is NOT extra virgin, is a thicker, yet watered down version of the actual extra virgin item, so pls take note before you buy this especially when u have been buying the extra virgin version and think this item is exactly the same, it is NOT! Iherb should have clarified the difference in the listing...

I am hooked!

Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Jul 03, 2014

I put 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan with 2 omega 3 eggs and they are oh so yummy!! It really fluffs the eggs up and makes them taste better. My family always makes a comment when I make this because they say it makes the house smell so good. I read about oil pulling (swishing coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes). It isn't the most pleasant thing to do for me but I noticed my teeth were immediately whiter. It helps get rid of bacteria too. Just so you know, a few days ago I went to several health food stores and most of them sold this artisana coconut oil. Every single one of those places, sold it for a higher price than what it is here.

Number one coconut oil

Posted by Msis91 on Jun 20, 2014

I love this, use it in everything from my coffee to sweet and savory dishes.