tasty

Posted by Reviewer2555394 on Jun 02, 2011

good and natural product

Love this coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2563009 on Dec 21, 2011

The flavor is out of this world. It tastes of real coconut unlike other brands.

It doesn't get any better than this

Posted by freakNpink on Nov 15, 2013

While we all wish this coconut oil was cheaper we're paying for the outstanding quality of this oil as no others can compair. The smell and taste of this oil is simply devine. The uses of cno are astonishing... I use it in my hair as a mask or natural shine serum, I use it for oil pulling and making a natural toothpaste, all over my face and body as a moisturizer, Mix it with sea salt for a body scrub, Eat a tablespoon a day for health, cook with it at high temperatures..could go on and on forever. I highly recommend this oil. I plan to keep 3 bottles on hand at all times...one in kitchen, one on my nightstand and one in the bathroom.

Very pleased

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on Feb 19, 2015

The oil was fresh when it arrived and has kept very well on my cool, dark pantry shelf for the past month. It smells very fragrant but has a mild flavor that nearly vanishes in any dish with a moderate amount of spices. At first, I would spoon too much into the pan when frying. It spreads out very well, so a little goes a long way.

Yum!

Posted by LifeAfterLife on Jun 17, 2012

Great in raw cookies and other desserts. Also a good skin moisturizer-- smells good, though it doesn't last as long as less natural products.

Perfect

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Arrivé très bien emballé. L'huile est parfaitement blanche et a une très légère odeur très douce. Je l'ai déjà utilisé sur ma peau, mes cheveux et pour cuire mes aliments.Génial et très efficace.

amazing oil

Posted by 5647824869822728940 on Sep 25, 2013

Most amazing oil for everything! I use it to steak meat, and other things. It also tastes lovely in cakes! Lovely product.

Very good coconut oil

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Generally love Artisana anyway, but this is a high quality coconut oil, tastes great, it's in glass packaging rather than toxic plastic packaging and is great for your skin, cooking with, eating off the spoon!

Excellent product

Posted by 5211017701469309539 on Aug 26, 2014

I ordered this oilseveral times and each time I am amazed at its high quality, natural smell and structure. Having tried several sort of coconut oil I came to conclusion that this is the best one which I will keep ordering in the future.

veey good

Posted by 5234485773992476827 on Jan 23, 2014

Satisfied with product and customers service feedback. I recommend it.