Great all purpose coconut oil

Posted by 5443384795438811783 on Nov 27, 2013

I use it in baking, as a moisturizer, and even sweeten my morning coffee with this oil.

Great

Posted by thegreenrabbit on Nov 19, 2013

A great size & the coconut oil was good quality. I have enjoyed baking sweet treats, adding it to smoothies and stirfry's. Will definitely purchase again.

Great price, good product

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013

the oil is not too thick nor thin. if u are not looking for one richer in texture, this may be good for u.

It doesn't get any better than this

Posted by freakNpink on Nov 15, 2013

While we all wish this coconut oil was cheaper we're paying for the outstanding quality of this oil as no others can compair. The smell and taste of this oil is simply devine. The uses of cno are astonishing... I use it in my hair as a mask or natural shine serum, I use it for oil pulling and making a natural toothpaste, all over my face and body as a moisturizer, Mix it with sea salt for a body scrub, Eat a tablespoon a day for health, cook with it at high temperatures..could go on and on forever. I highly recommend this oil. I plan to keep 3 bottles on hand at all times...one in kitchen, one on my nightstand and one in the bathroom.

Perfect for cooking.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

This coconut oil is perfect for cooking. It even taste so good that i sometimes take a small spoon and just eats it.

Fresh Taste and smell

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 24, 2013

This is a nice coconut oil. I use for cooking mainly and tastes good straight off the spoon.

Amazing!

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

So good to eat. And I am now lathering it on my skin.

amazing oil

Posted by 5647824869822728940 on Sep 25, 2013

Most amazing oil for everything! I use it to steak meat, and other things. It also tastes lovely in cakes! Lovely product.

Love it

Posted by kamillak on Sep 16, 2013

Love this! Order it again ang again. Coconut oil is amazing!

Best Tasting Ever !

Posted by 4748032608323627958 on Sep 16, 2013

This is my very favorite coconut oil. The taste is mild, pleasant, and "coconutty". I've tried two other brands that are fine for external use, but prefer Artisana for the taste.