Very tasty.....

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Aug 20, 2014

Tastes really smooth and healthy. Good price and quality product.

just ok

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Aug 15, 2014

I love macadamia butter - it is a light and sweet flavour, but for me it is lost in this butter. too much cashew, giving a taset of nothing... good for cooking, but I would go with something more flavoursome in the future

ARTISANA RAW MACADAMIA BUTTER WITH CASHEWS

Posted by 5288031129988718831 on Jul 31, 2014

Although I love Artisana products, this macadamia butter is not on my list for next time. I find it to have an aftertaste that is not to my liking. In my opinion, I don't taste the macadamias in this product.

Taste

Posted by Doshia on Jul 09, 2014

I expected it to taste better, but I know it's good for me anyways

Incredibly delicious organic raw macadamia butter with cashews.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Not only is it incredibly delicious, but also it's made from nothing but organic macadamias and cashews without any additives, preservatives or colorants and full of health benefits. Macadamias are exceptionally rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, dietary fiber, protein, B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic and pantothenic acids, vitamin B12), vitamins E and C, manganese, copper, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, pota ssium, zinc, calcium, selenium, antioxidants and phenols, while cashews are a great source of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated (palmitic and stearic) fatty acids, protein, dietary fiber, vitamin K, B vitamins (thiamin, vitamin B6, folic and pantothenic acids, riboflavin, niacin), vitamin E, copper, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, selenium, calcium, alkyl phenols and antioxidants. So it's no surprise that this butter is full of health benefits and great for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, improves the complexion, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I totally love this organic macadamia butter with cashews and add it to different recipes or just eat a tablespoon a day, and it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure, relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis and keeps me full for a long time.

Very good

Posted by 4934973869946177494 on Mar 13, 2014

Very good

Delicious

Posted by 4786486423248319564 on Jan 01, 2014

Just received my order and couldn't wait to try this. I was not disappointed!!! It's delicious and slightly crunchy. I ate some right out of the jar and added some to my oatmeal, it was really good!

Chunky and a little too oily, but very tasty

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Nov 13, 2013

I normally prefer smooth nut butters, and this one's quite chunky, with pretty large chunks of macadamia. It's also quite oily, as you might expect from macadamia butter (about 2/3 fat). But the taste is exquisite.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2987318 on Nov 01, 2013

I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this. It's nice, just a little .. tasteless? I think I prefer eating Macadamia as nuts instead :)

Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Macadamia Butter with Cashews