You've got coconut in my chocolate...you've got chocolate in my coconut!

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Saw this when I ordered the Raw coconut butter and tried it. YUM! If you love chocolate and like their coconut butter then give this a try. Delicious right out of the jar!

Not very chocolate-y

Posted by Reviewer1803066 on May 15, 2012

The taste of coconut is ok once you get over the dissapontment that it tastes almost nothing like chocolate. I give it an extra star cause my boyfriend loves it.

Tastes Great BUT.......Beware!

Posted by driggs46 on May 15, 2012

I recently ordered this for the first time, along with some Go Raw cookies, they came together in the same order. I thought it would be good to try a little on the plain Go Raw cookies; to take them to the next level. However, I became violently ill a few hours later. I thought it was the Go Raw cookies, and I set them aside. About a week later I put the Cacao Bliss on a toasted engish muffin and AGAIN became violently ill. I let iHerb know about the problem, they want me to send it back for a refund. But the amount it would cost in postage, not to mention the hassle, isn't really worth it to me. I think I've had enough trouble with this product at this point. As I'm not sure that Artisana will do anything about this problem, I thought I should leave my experience here so others know that it is possible to become VERY ill after eating this.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 07, 2012

I like the taste, good alternative to chocolate. Good thing because I only need a little spoonful to satisfy my sweet tooth.

just can't get enough of it!

Posted by 5672320198337759825 on May 07, 2012

yumm yumm yumm!!! great hit with the family. i eat it straight out of the jar, on raisin toast and plain toast.

TASTYYY...

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012

great taste!

excellent product

Posted by Jarousek on Apr 30, 2012

Delicious, great on pastries and sweet bread

ok

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Apr 24, 2012

I tried it to find out what all the great reviews were about.Im not impressed.

Decadent treat and very healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Apr 15, 2012

I love this product and have purchased it twice so far. I incorporate coconut products into my diet so it is great to find a tasty chocolate treat that is also good for you. I eat a spoonful when I get a craving for something sweet and chocolate.

Delisious coconut butter option

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Apr 10, 2012

This butter is so delisious! A little bit difficult to spread due to consistence, needs to smelted a bit. but tastes sooo good!