Yummy!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

Tastes very coconutty, a subtle chocolate taste. Very good spread on bread, also works as brownie topping!

Holy grail!!!

Posted by 5113689229375783547 on Nov 18, 2016

I'm always on an adventure to look for bread spreads and I have tried many different brands and flavours! This right here, is included in the top 3 of my best spreads! The taste is so complex (in a good way), you really can taste every single element, right ratio of coconut and cacao! When paired together with toast, you'll be in food heaven first thing in the morning! It is quite runny, so you'll have to stir but no biggie! The downside of this is the price point though. Pretty expensive for a jar of bread spread but if you're feeling fancy, I'd say go for it! It'll be totally worth it! Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

delicious!!!!!

Posted by 5133921976156508610 on Jul 28, 2013

delicious!!!!! will order more!!!

Yum!

Posted by tinelipe on Nov 07, 2013

I could eat this all day..

Amazing

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012

I didn't want to buy it, because I thought, that the taste wouldn't be very rich and special. But after som time I decided to taste it. And... It's something amazing, I can eat the whole jar at once! That's why I'd like to see a king-size package of this product at iHerb :-)

delicious yumminess

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

If you are a chocolate lover like me but don't want the sugar, this is a yummy treat. I sometimes just have a scoop right out of the jar! It's low sugars and raw.. a win win.

cut my chocolate cravings

Posted by 5599836656526117042 on Mar 04, 2014

Yum, this is a totally tasty treat and has stopped my chocolate cravings

Better than peanut butter

Posted by 5268957544347103825 on Jul 03, 2014

This spread has come from the heavens… it is literally like a jar of rich, melted, coconutty chocolate. The only problem I had was that because of the cold weather, it solidifies. So every time I want some, I sit it in a bowl of boiling water for around 5-10 minutes, problem solved. Honestly one of the best tasting spreads I've had, agree with other reviewers that I wish it wasn't made with agave syrup, but I'll compromise. So freaking good.

Luxury dessert!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 02, 2012

Wish I could have a spoon of this everyday. definetely a kluxurious chocolate s=dessert and very healthy. The more raw grade food you eat - the healthier it si for you. This dessert is something, that pleases your taste buds for delicious taste already after the first spoon of it, I do not need to eat half of a bottle at once to have enough pleasure and taste. I value food, that gives enough taste and fullness on your stomach after eating small amount , because the more natural it is - sooner fills stomach. It is my experience, hope I will find someone thinking the same way ;)

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Feb 09, 2012

Highly recommended for those who love chocolate and coconut. Very tasty! Ate straight from the jar. I still love to add additional cocoa butter - a delicious combination of)))