Holy grail!!!

Posted by 5113689229375783547 on Nov 18, 2016

I'm always on an adventure to look for bread spreads and I have tried many different brands and flavours! This right here, is included in the top 3 of my best spreads! The taste is so complex (in a good way), you really can taste every single element, right ratio of coconut and cacao! When paired together with toast, you'll be in food heaven first thing in the morning! It is quite runny, so you'll have to stir but no biggie! The downside of this is the price point though. Pretty expensive for a jar of bread spread but if you're feeling fancy, I'd say go for it! It'll be totally worth it! Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

Yum!

Posted by tinelipe on Nov 07, 2013

I could eat this all day..

cut my chocolate cravings

Posted by 5599836656526117042 on Mar 04, 2014

Yum, this is a totally tasty treat and has stopped my chocolate cravings

Better than peanut butter

Posted by 5268957544347103825 on Jul 03, 2014

This spread has come from the heavens… it is literally like a jar of rich, melted, coconutty chocolate. The only problem I had was that because of the cold weather, it solidifies. So every time I want some, I sit it in a bowl of boiling water for around 5-10 minutes, problem solved. Honestly one of the best tasting spreads I've had, agree with other reviewers that I wish it wasn't made with agave syrup, but I'll compromise. So freaking good.

healthy but !!!

Posted by Reviewer1377965 on Sep 14, 2011

good but don't worth the price cause very similar with raw coconut butter and it's actually half of the jar..So I'll stay with the regular one...Not chocolat enough for me.

Delicious but...

Posted by Reviewer3178827 on Apr 24, 2011

After trying this, I was inspired to make my own. If you have the time make your own. This product is delicious but I felt maybe the oils are not the best. For convenience this is great, but for my health I will make my own.

good enough

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Feb 28, 2012

this is good, got it because i liked the packets. i find though that i do not eat this so much as the convenient packets. will probably not buy again and stick with the travel packets.

Okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is nice, but not what I expected. I thought it would be sweet and soft. It is not so sweet and you can melt it in warm water (put the jar in the warm water) or microwave it a bit.

Unsure

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Not sure what to think of this. Didn't taste it as I was put off by the strong smell of coconut oil. While I love baking and cooking with coconut oil, I am not that fond of anything with a disproportionate amount of it.

To dry - almost powder

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Oct 25, 2011

The taste is good, but this is powder for me.