• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00257.

• Reviews | English

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 22, 2012

This was good but light on flavor. It has a subtle cashew taste. Nice but I find it a bit expensive for taste value. Gina

Problems...

Posted by Crunchie on Oct 15, 2013

5% of the jar tasted off, just like bad or rancid nuts. So even though 95% was ok in taste there was no way of knowing when the rancid mouthful would come!

OMG!!

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 06, 2014

Smooth, delicious....just amazing. Worth every penny. Artisana nut butter are the best around! You won't be disappointed!!

Delicious!

Posted by calendula on Apr 16, 2012

I ordered this cashew nut butter for my husband who loves cashew nuts. He really liked it and ate nothing else on his sandwiches until the glass was empty! I really liked it myself, and think we will order this again and again and again... It is a little pricy but it is definitely worh it.

Nice stuff....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 04, 2013

....I use it to make my healthy breakfast balls though....nicer that way.

Cashew Butter at a better price

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Dec 04, 2013

I really like Artisana products because it is not processed. Buy it from IHerb seems to be fresher and less expensive than buying it at our local co-op. Delicious product with a fairly short shelf life. Great to have a good resource for it.

Artisana Cashew Butter

Posted by 5515942020287115659 on Aug 13, 2013

I love this cashew butter better than any of the rest that I have gotten. It is a bit pricey, but I do like it the best. I am ordering it again.

Delicious

Posted by 5612582667589245599 on Aug 16, 2013

It's really creamy and full in flavor. A lot of content at a good price, worth the money. Amazing with dark chocolate!

Smooth and sweet

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Sep 27, 2013

This butter is perfectly smooth and creamy. It's also surprisingly sweet for butter with no added sugar. There is a "raw" hint in its flavor that I don't really like, but other than that it's perfect.

Best nut butter ever!!

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013

OMG! I love this cashew butter. I can eat the whole jar in just one day... The taste is sooo good. Love the sweet creamy taste.