Way tastier than the raw Artisana butter!

Posted by Reviewer3172091 on Oct 04, 2011

Highly recommended, this is absolutely delicious! I've never actually liked the raw kind though.

SOOO creamy and almondy - LOVE IT

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Apr 08, 2012

This is without a doubt the best almond butter I have ever tried. It tastes sooo good it's like heaven in your brain when you're eating it.. : ) Blends perfect in raw food recipes, especially in cacao recipes.. I made something truly great today with it that I have to share; just blend coconut palm sugar with raw cacao, some raw cacaonibs, 1/2 cup coconut flour or almond flour, extra virgin coconut oil and pour it in to small muffin forms and place 1 tbs almond butter in the middle of each muffin the chocolate sauce - set a side in the fridge for 30 min or so. EAT! <3 it's sooo tasty.

Love this almond butter!

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Nov 14, 2012

So sad to see this product discontinued...love the quality and flavor of this lightly roasted variety. Would like to see it back....

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 03, 2011

finding new, interesting ways to enjoy it all the time

Great creamy consistensy

Posted by Reviewer2193552 on Nov 11, 2011

So great creamy consistensy with a roasted taste. This is one of my favourite things to put om rice-crackers or raw bread.

Heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer3042864 on Dec 19, 2011

You might need a 12-step program after you taste this stuff. It is sooo good that it can be addictive. It's what I remember almond butter tasting like when I first tried it in th 1980's. Sure, it's pricey, but just pace yourself. It is delish...

Almond butter

Posted by Reviewer2651119 on Jan 04, 2012

I love it

Delicious!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Love this almond butter. It has a great taste and Artisana generally produce some good products. I hate it when I run out and have to buy another brand. Some almond butter's cause stomach discomfort but I find I am ok with this one. The only thing I would change is the consistency, I wish it were a little runnier.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jul 22, 2011

I have tried both the organic almond butter and this item. I like this one more.

Very Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Aug 10, 2011

This almond butter is smooth and sweet. I like a teensy bit of sea salt in my nut butter to highlight the natural sweetness of the nuts. I simply blitzed about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of sea salt with the entire jar in the food processor. Perfect!