Artisana, Pecan Butter, with Cashews, 8 oz (227 g)

A Yummy Better-Watch-Yourself Treat That is Actually Good for YOU!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011

As I have eliminated sugar and most carbs from my eating, I have found this that really tastes as though it is something I should NOT be eating! It is just divine and so worth the price. However, in all of my findings, i-herb has the lowest price. Do yourself a favor and buy a jar of this. I called it a "Better-Watch-Yourself Treat because it is soooo delicious-it is hard to stop eating it!

Favorite

Posted by 4782064866532696609 on Oct 11, 2012

I am not a big peanut butter fan but I love this stuff

Delicious!!

Posted by 5709143519605300030 on Mar 03, 2013

This is absolutely decadent!! The combination of pecan and cashew butter makes it amazing. I love spreading it apples and bananas. I love to open the jar and sprinkle a nice amount of pink Himalayan salt in it and mix well. The saltiness really enhances the flavor for me. Then when I spread it on apples or bananas, it gives salty sweetness that's wonderful. I love that it's all raw and organic, which makes it totally guilt free.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Mar 01, 2011

I was expecting something more like coconut butter, which I love, when I ordered this. It's probably just my taste, I don't care for it all that much. I love pecans and this taste like pecans, but I just don't find this all that great tasting. I will more than likely throw it away since I or no one else in the house is eating it. Someone else might really like the taste, it's just not for me.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

I love this. Nice and fresh and tastes great. Glad iHerb is carrying these products.