A Yummy Better-Watch-Yourself Treat That is Actually Good for YOU!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011

As I have eliminated sugar and most carbs from my eating, I have found this that really tastes as though it is something I should NOT be eating! It is just divine and so worth the price. However, in all of my findings, i-herb has the lowest price. Do yourself a favor and buy a jar of this. I called it a "Better-Watch-Yourself Treat because it is soooo delicious-it is hard to stop eating it!

Favorite

Posted by 4782064866532696609 on Oct 11, 2012

I am not a big peanut butter fan but I love this stuff

Delicious!!

Posted by 5709143519605300030 on Mar 03, 2013

This is absolutely decadent!! The combination of pecan and cashew butter makes it amazing. I love spreading it apples and bananas. I love to open the jar and sprinkle a nice amount of pink Himalayan salt in it and mix well. The saltiness really enhances the flavor for me. Then when I spread it on apples or bananas, it gives salty sweetness that's wonderful. I love that it's all raw and organic, which makes it totally guilt free.

omg try this!

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jan 29, 2012

By accident I tried this spread on honey crisp apples...DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN. Amazing. My new special secret treat to myself for living this long. :-)

good product, good seller

Posted by AngelaEvans on Sep 20, 2012

After trying the manufacturer's Cacao Bliss, I wanted to sample some of the manufacturer's other products. I really enjoy macadamia nuts and thought the Macadamia with Cashews butter would be a good product to try. This product is made with just two ingredients -- macadamias and cashews -- and I can say that this product demonstrates what a healthy, good for you food should taste like. The macadamia cashew butter is easily retrieved from the container. There was some oil separation but after a little stirring, one can take a butter knife and quickly spread the substance on a piece of toast or apple slices. When looking at the butter, you will see little pieces of nuts which makes this product product have some texture. This macadamia cashew butter is not as chunky as most chunky peanut butters; the chunks in this product are much finer. I found the flavor to be very much influenced by the raw cashews and actually considered my jar to be more of a cashew butter than a macadamia butter. It is recommended that this product be refrigerated for a longer life. While not noted explicitly on the product's label, I could see nothing that would contradict my belief that this is a vegan product. There is no milk, honey, eggs or other animal-based substances that go into the formulation of this product. According to the product packaging, this product is "made in a facility that processes tree nuts and soy, but does not process peanuts, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or GMO's." As a side note, if you are allergic to cashews, I have not found one of Artisana's butters to be absent of cashews. Artisana products are delicious and simple in their composition. Since purchasing the macadamia nut butter, I have sampled the pecan, cashew and walnut butters. With the exception of the cashew butter, I would buy them all again. For holiday gift giving, I'm definitely going to be packaging several of Artisana's products in gift baskets. They are tasty, natural and unique.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Mar 01, 2011

I was expecting something more like coconut butter, which I love, when I ordered this. It's probably just my taste, I don't care for it all that much. I love pecans and this taste like pecans, but I just don't find this all that great tasting. I will more than likely throw it away since I or no one else in the house is eating it. Someone else might really like the taste, it's just not for me.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

I love this. Nice and fresh and tastes great. Glad iHerb is carrying these products.

Yummy pecan butter

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Apr 25, 2011

This is very nice to spread on sandwiches or for cakes/desserts. It's not too hard even though I store it in the fridge. Will try other products from Artisana, because this was excellent! :-)

Good Heavens!!

Posted by Reviewer2898208 on Jun 07, 2011

Man!! This Pecan butter w/ cashews is FANTASTIC. If I'm not careful, I'll eat the whole jar in ONE sitting. DEE-LICIOUS! Yummy!!

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

I prefer this one of those I've tried so far. Quite finely chopped, and easily spooned out of the jar with your finger. Or indeed with cutlery, like civilised folk.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »