Artisana, Raw Cacao Butter, 1.8 oz (50.4 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

BAD!!

Posted by holahola on Nov 04, 2012

Bought 10-15 pieces of this, and only THREE were good! THREE! The rest ended it the garbage-bin because it was rancid. Will never buy again!!

Delicious

Posted by khessel on Aug 16, 2012

I used this to make some delicious chocolate covered marzipan. My only negative comment is the amount of product is less than I expected.

Not this brand.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 09, 2013

First off, I'd like to say that the Navitas brand of cacao butter is a much better value than Artisana. I've heard a lot of good things about cacao butter that it's moisturizing and has anti-aging effects. I didn't know it has other health benefits or is nutrient dense. I try to follow a plant-based diet and avoid animal products and processed foods. Cacoa butter is an excellent source of plant-based saturated fat. Coconut oil is another good source, but I prefer cacao butter. I personally don't like the taste of coconut oil. It makes me feel nauseous. Since adding cacao butter to my diet, my skin, gums and teeth have improved considerably. I'm going to continue using it in my diet. It tastes great kinda like chocolate without sugar and caffeine.

muy rico

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Jun 28, 2013

El mismo olor a chocolate de las abuelas, muy natural y rico, sirve tanto para temas de belleza, estrías, cacao labial( el olor del antiguo cacao), como para añadir a tus postres, no contiene grasas saturadas y azucar natural y ademas superbarato, viene en un pequeño bloque y puedes calentarlo en el micro.

Raw

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 25, 2012

Smell remembered me of tobacco.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »