BAD!!

Posted by holahola on Nov 04, 2012

Bought 10-15 pieces of this, and only THREE were good! THREE! The rest ended it the garbage-bin because it was rancid. Will never buy again!!

Not this brand.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 09, 2013

First off, I'd like to say that the Navitas brand of cacao butter is a much better value than Artisana. I've heard a lot of good things about cacao butter that it's moisturizing and has anti-aging effects. I didn't know it has other health benefits or is nutrient dense. I try to follow a plant-based diet and avoid animal products and processed foods. Cacoa butter is an excellent source of plant-based saturated fat. Coconut oil is another good source, but I prefer cacao butter. I personally don't like the taste of coconut oil. It makes me feel nauseous. Since adding cacao butter to my diet, my skin, gums and teeth have improved considerably. I'm going to continue using it in my diet. It tastes great kinda like chocolate without sugar and caffeine.

Delicious

Posted by khessel on Aug 16, 2012

I used this to make some delicious chocolate covered marzipan. My only negative comment is the amount of product is less than I expected.

Raw

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 25, 2012

Smell remembered me of tobacco.

good

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

good product, though if you use alot i suggest buying something bigger

muy rico

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Jun 28, 2013

El mismo olor a chocolate de las abuelas, muy natural y rico, sirve tanto para temas de belleza, estrías, cacao labial( el olor del antiguo cacao), como para añadir a tus postres, no contiene grasas saturadas y azucar natural y ademas superbarato, viene en un pequeño bloque y puedes calentarlo en el micro.

Buen producto

Posted by 4618720939707648705 on May 17, 2012

La utilice para hacer bombones de chocolate raw y quedaron muy ricos. El inconveniente es que son pocos gramos.

cocoa butter

Posted by 5520040234805210751 on Jul 24, 2013

tastes great, great quality, costs a lot for the quantity, and i mean a lot..

Very good product!

Posted by nicolecla on Sep 01, 2013

The product was great in it self. Tasted great, and was perfect for making chocolate. It was a very small size though, and very pricey for this little cacao butter. One pack of this lasts me for only one small batch of chocolate. I've bought a different raw cacao butter for chocolate making which I'll get a lot more product for the money. This cacao butter would cost $51 if you were to make 9 batches with it. The new I bought (Sunfood Raw Golden Cacao Butter) is $23.95 for enough to make 9 batches. Anyway, this gets 5 stars, because it is a very good product, even though it's pricey and has a very small amount of product. We're rating the product, not the prices here after all! ;) I recommend it!

Awesome!

Posted by 5345699483440426874 on Jan 17, 2014

So glad i found this at a reasonable price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »