Artisana, Raw Cacao Butter, 1.8 oz (50.4 g)

Reviews 3-star

Not this brand.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 09, 2013

First off, I'd like to say that the Navitas brand of cacao butter is a much better value than Artisana. I've heard a lot of good things about cacao butter that it's moisturizing and has anti-aging effects. I didn't know it has other health benefits or is nutrient dense. I try to follow a plant-based diet and avoid animal products and processed foods. Cacoa butter is an excellent source of plant-based saturated fat. Coconut oil is another good source, but I prefer cacao butter. I personally don't like the taste of coconut oil. It makes me feel nauseous. Since adding cacao butter to my diet, my skin, gums and teeth have improved considerably. I'm going to continue using it in my diet. It tastes great kinda like chocolate without sugar and caffeine.

cocoa butter

Posted by 5520040234805210751 on Jul 24, 2013

tastes great, great quality, costs a lot for the quantity, and i mean a lot..

Not quite used to this jet

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

Will probably taste better once you get used to it!

Quite good.

Posted by 94Tina on Jul 16, 2013

This is the first time I've tried cacao butter, so I don't have anything to compare with. It tastes like strong chocolate, except without the cocoa in a way (which I guess is what it is, kind of). Will maybe try to make my own chocolate when I find the time.