didnt try it

Posted by 4806703071554311333 on Feb 18, 2016

ماجربته جبته لصديقتي

5 stars amazing. Don't buy it because they're always out, and I want more.

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

This stuff is downright delicious. I'm getting addicted to nut butters, and this is the top of the line. I'd eat a jar a day if I had the money. Minimal sugar content, great consistency, little stirring required, feels natural. The label has been updated from what this photo shows. I put it straight from the jar to my mouth.

Seriously good!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is so good. You can make the same at home though, but this is really really good.

Tasty

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Jan 19, 2015

This is the only walnut butter I have ever tried. The texture is different from other nut butters, but I liked it very much. I recommend getting a variety of nut butters and enjoying small amounts of each at each sitting.

Will repeat

Posted by 5691834564049933216 on Oct 22, 2014

Spread on toast is absolutely scrumptious! Very rich and savory walnuts flavor, and smoothly spread. Putting one or two tea spoons of light honey is also great. I made some dressing with this butter, olive oil, lemon juice (or wine vinegar) , salt and pepper for green salad. I definitely recommend this, and will buy this again.

yummmm

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Sep 29, 2014

rich, thick, creamy yummmmmm

ARTISANA WALNUT BUTTER WITH CASHEWS

Posted by 5288031129988718831 on Jul 31, 2014

Artisana has done it again. Wow, this is really tasty. The walnut flavor really comes through. The texture is just right. This was my first time purchasing this walnut butter, but it certainly WILL NOT be my last. Really delicious.

The real thing

Posted by 5603325528909264064 on Mar 20, 2014

This has the taste and texture of ground up walnuts - couldnt taste the cashews and has a slightly bitter after taste. All in all, it was delicous on toast, but I couldnt get my kids to eat it.

Really taste

Posted by Reviewer3077827 on Dec 25, 2013

We love this product,

Good taste but a very small sized container

Posted by Reviewer2185319 on Nov 19, 2013

If you love nuts, especially walnuts then you'll love this BUT it's pretty on the high side in terms of pricing when you look at the jar and it's contents.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »