Wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer2898137 on May 31, 2011

This is just wonderful! I LOVED this and will order it again!

Sooo good

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jun 14, 2011

Lovely taste and texture. Will buy again, definitely!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1329232 on Jul 05, 2011

Delicious!!!!

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1864953 on Aug 17, 2011

The price was very good. The product was packaged well, and it arrived on time. I'll use this company again.

Walnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 04, 2011

This has a good taste and can tolerate it better than eating walnuts raw.

Another Uber Better-Watch-Yourself Treat That is Actually Good for You!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011

As I have eliminated sugar and most carbs from my eating, I have found this that really tastes as though it is something I should NOT be eating! It is just divine and so worth the price. However, in all of my findings, i-herb has the lowest price. Do yourself a favor and buy a jar of this. I called it a "Better-Watch-Yourself Treat because it is soooo delicious-it is hard to stop eating it!

Tasty

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Jan 19, 2015

This is the only walnut butter I have ever tried. The texture is different from other nut butters, but I liked it very much. I recommend getting a variety of nut butters and enjoying small amounts of each at each sitting.

Artisana thank you

Posted by 5562020081305653202 on Jun 17, 2013

Me and my family started our trip to all natural nut butters with Artisana and we thank them for nice and delicious products. This one is my mama's favourite. Seems like eating a lot of walnuts at a time which is so tasty - you are just sorry the jar is too small!

Seriously good!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is so good. You can make the same at home though, but this is really really good.

5 stars amazing. Don't buy it because they're always out, and I want more.

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

This stuff is downright delicious. I'm getting addicted to nut butters, and this is the top of the line. I'd eat a jar a day if I had the money. Minimal sugar content, great consistency, little stirring required, feels natural. The label has been updated from what this photo shows. I put it straight from the jar to my mouth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »