Ascenta, Canine Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2551150 on Feb 17, 2011

Great product! My dog loves the taste and I love giving him the benefits of Omega-3 oil. My Vet suggested I use this specific product for my 150 lb. Irish Wolfhound. Thomas Downey Wrentham, MA

Great stuff only when fresh

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Feb 07, 2013

I've bought this about 5 or so times now. My dog Snickers loves it when it's fresh; I put it on his food with a dropper bottle (which I keep in fridge), good for his joints & great for his mental energy. When it goes cloudy he can tell almost immediately & he no longer likes it; if it's especially cloudy he will put his ears back, back away from his dog food & takes on a sad posture. The message is clear: cloudiness is unacceptable to Snickers. Last time I bought this it went cloudy in less than a month, that's no good, usually it's good for at least 2 1/2 - 3 months. If it lasts 2 months then that's decent. I'm going to try my luck with something else & hope for more stability next time. The problem is that my little dog may react to preservatives in other products. Wish me luck.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1196017 on Jan 21, 2011

My 8 year old Border Collie started to show signs of stiffness when he was getting up. Our Vet recommended we try this product and the results have been very good. After one month all signs of his stiffness were gone and it has not returned after using this for the past 5 months.

My dog loves this!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013

My dog is a picky eater, but when I put hos daily dose of smoky meat flavor canine omega3 on his food the food disappears quickly. He absolutely loves this oil and the best part is that it's good for him! Will buy again.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1648437 on Feb 24, 2011

We were instructed by our vet to provide omega 3 supplements for our pomeranian who has a rare skin disease and lost his hair. The supplement is working and the hair is slowly returning.