Ascenta, Canine Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2551150 on Feb 17, 2011

Great product! My dog loves the taste and I love giving him the benefits of Omega-3 oil. My Vet suggested I use this specific product for my 150 lb. Irish Wolfhound. Thomas Downey Wrentham, MA

My dog loves this!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013

My dog is a picky eater, but when I put hos daily dose of smoky meat flavor canine omega3 on his food the food disappears quickly. He absolutely loves this oil and the best part is that it's good for him! Will buy again.

Great stuff only when fresh

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Feb 07, 2013

I've bought this about 5 or so times now. My dog Snickers loves it when it's fresh; I put it on his food with a dropper bottle (which I keep in fridge), good for his joints & great for his mental energy. When it goes cloudy he can tell almost immediately & he no longer likes it; if it's especially cloudy he will put his ears back, back away from his dog food & takes on a sad posture. The message is clear: cloudiness is unacceptable to Snickers. Last time I bought this it went cloudy in less than a month, that's no good, usually it's good for at least 2 1/2 - 3 months. If it lasts 2 months then that's decent. I'm going to try my luck with something else & hope for more stability next time. The problem is that my little dog may react to preservatives in other products. Wish me luck.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1196017 on Jan 21, 2011

My 8 year old Border Collie started to show signs of stiffness when he was getting up. Our Vet recommended we try this product and the results have been very good. After one month all signs of his stiffness were gone and it has not returned after using this for the past 5 months.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1648437 on Feb 24, 2011

We were instructed by our vet to provide omega 3 supplements for our pomeranian who has a rare skin disease and lost his hair. The supplement is working and the hair is slowly returning.

Recommended by our vet...

Posted by Reviewer1052010 on Feb 24, 2011

Dogs need omega 3's for all the same reasons we do. My min pin's low fat diet isn't enough to keep him healthy. This brand is easy to add to his food and he likes it.

Acecta Canine Omega3, Smokey Meat Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1016990 on Sep 27, 2010

Excellent product !! Has improved the skin and coats of both of my dogs. I also believe it has helped the overall health of my dog with liver disease. The only difference in this order was that the product doesn't smell as smokey as the previous bottles.

Excellent Product -- my dogs love it!

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Sep 08, 2010

Easy to give and my dogs love it. I like that it's a high quality product.

Saved my dog's life.

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Nov 01, 2011

A low fat diet due to pancreatitis, disc disease and a fused spine led to our dog's inaability to walk after 7 years. Inoperable, we were told we would have to get him a cart or put him down. I prayed and gave him Ascenta Omega 3 oil and he was walking again within two weeks. That was almost a year ago. The vet said he never saw anything like it in his life. Omega 3 fats are just as important to a dog's health as they are to ours.

Arrived as ordered and as promised

Posted by Reviewer2307012 on Dec 06, 2011

Always wondered how it would be handled at the border on shipments to Canada. No problems, no delays. With some luck it will always be like this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »