Great product

Posted by 5188333845195072564 on Nov 24, 2014

Have been using this for my small furry dog for several months now. His fur looks much better and really full.

Good Product but she smells

Posted by 5176479996474168892 on May 12, 2014

My dogs loves loves this product and after trying out for 1 month plus , her skin problem reduce. However the side effect was that she smell like fish.

excellent product

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 01, 2014

Was a bit sceptical at first ( a fussy dog ) who rejects ANYTHING in his food He just LOVED the oil, after 3 weeks he's more active coat looks fantastic and his aged bones are much more mobile and since this is the only additive to his food IT REALLY HELPS so I can with confidence recommend you try this seems to be a great omega 3 and they love the taste. Will buy another supply also the cat one just as good.

Very satisfied

Posted by 4916763530117171419 on Nov 26, 2013

I am very happy with this product. I have an 11 year old dog with some getting old issues. I so hesitate medications as they can really hurt a dog's liver. I tried this and she loved the flavor and has responded well. She appears in less pain and more agile. I will keep buying this.

My dog loves this!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013

My dog is a picky eater, but when I put hos daily dose of smoky meat flavor canine omega3 on his food the food disappears quickly. He absolutely loves this oil and the best part is that it's good for him! Will buy again.

High concentrated fishoil supplement for dogs

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

High concentrated fishoil supplement for dogs. My dog is on a fresh meat diet wich also includes fish. Unfortunately she hates fish so I had to find an Omega 3 supplement with no fishy taste. I'm really glad I found this Smoky Meat supplement. The flavor is not as smokey as I expected but is probably just enough to fool her ;-) Also great for dry and flaky skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Great for my dog!

Posted by Reviewer1768176 on Feb 17, 2013

This is a fabulous product! My puppy loves it and has been taking it with his regular meals ever since!

Great stuff only when fresh

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Feb 07, 2013

I've bought this about 5 or so times now. My dog Snickers loves it when it's fresh; I put it on his food with a dropper bottle (which I keep in fridge), good for his joints & great for his mental energy. When it goes cloudy he can tell almost immediately & he no longer likes it; if it's especially cloudy he will put his ears back, back away from his dog food & takes on a sad posture. The message is clear: cloudiness is unacceptable to Snickers. Last time I bought this it went cloudy in less than a month, that's no good, usually it's good for at least 2 1/2 - 3 months. If it lasts 2 months then that's decent. I'm going to try my luck with something else & hope for more stability next time. The problem is that my little dog may react to preservatives in other products. Wish me luck.

Canine Omega3

Posted by 4700430574921823792 on Aug 07, 2012

Excellent product

Great product, great retailer!

Posted by Reviewer2436915 on Jul 30, 2012

iHerb.com is just the best place to get this product. They have the best price and the shipping is always fast and the bottles are well packed to prevent damage. I have no complaints and have recommended them to family and friends.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »