Ascenta, NutraSea DHA, High DHA Omega-3 Supplement, Citrus Flavor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Good stuff

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 21, 2012

This is a very nice DHA EPA supplement. It has awesome flavor. Occasionally I did burp it up, but it wasn't bad, as the taste was so good. :o)

Excellent for higher DHA needs

Posted by Leveeah on Oct 12, 2012

My Naturopath wanted me taking 2000 mg of DHA per day. That's very difficult with pills but this oil makes it possible. I was wary about reflux since I've never used a liquid fish oil before, but as long as I take it at the end of a meal I have no problem with it. It seems to be very good quality, and has a light fresh taste. I do wish it came in bigger bottles though.

Calamari Oil

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Mar 04, 2014

I read somewhere that Omega 3 from calamari oil is superior to fish oil. It is my third botlle. I bought this for my kids. EPA makes them calm and happy, DHA supposed to makes them smarter. Never be without this. I can really tell if they haven't take this supplement!

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Apr 04, 2014

My daughter takes it, great tasting fish oil! I mix it into her puree, the taste doesn't bother her (and she is really picky).

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on May 12, 2014

There is no fishy taste with this oil and the high DHA is excellent for improving brain function. I mix it in with our morning green drink and don't even notice the taste. It pours well as it has a plastic pourer in the neck so there is no oil running down the side of the bottle. After trying many other Omega oils I will stick with this one.