Ascenta, NutraSea HP, Concentrated High EPA Omega-3 Supplement, Lemon Flavor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Ascenta NutraSea HP Concentrated Lemon Flavor High EPA Omega-3 Supplement.

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

Appreciate that this ultra-pure, great tasting omega-3 is beneficial for cardiovascular health, brain function, joints and mobility. It is important that every lot is independently tested and certified for quality, purity and label claims. Omega-3 is a great all around health supplement. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1625122 on Mar 15, 2011

I purchased NutraSea HP and within two weeks I noticed a difference (positive) in the swelling in my fingers. I bought this for several reasons, my arthritic swelling being just one. As far as helping with my cholesterol, I'm not sure yet. One other plus, although it doesn't taste good, it is bearable - tastes a little like I would image lemon pledge tastes.

NutraSea HP

Posted by Reviewer1464883 on Feb 06, 2012

I take 5 mL NutraSea HP every morning in addition to my medicines for hypertension and dholesterol. My B.P. and my cholersteral levels seem to be under control. I intend to continue taking NutraSea HP.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1637073 on Jan 17, 2008

I have been using Ascenta. Nutra Sea HP for almost one year. After about 6 months of usage, I thought that I did not see any improvement. But after two weeks of not taking any Nutra Sea, I felt the results of not taking the product. I lived on Motrim for those 2 weeks. I resumed taking the Nutra Sea since then and saw a remarkable improvement. I will continue to take this product during my lifetime.

Ascenta, Nutra Sea HP Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2701387 on May 09, 2008

love this product. It's highly concentrated and is of pharmaceutical quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »