Great Ascenta NutraSea HP Concentrated Lemon Flavor High EPA Omega-3 Supplement.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this ultra-pure, great tasting omega-3 is beneficial for cardiovascular health, brain function, joints and mobility. It is important that every lot is independently tested and certified for quality, purity and label claims. Omega-3 is a great all around health supplement.

NutraSea HP

Posted by Reviewer1464883 on Feb 06, 2012

I take 5 mL NutraSea HP every morning in addition to my medicines for hypertension and dholesterol. My B.P. and my cholersteral levels seem to be under control. I intend to continue taking NutraSea HP.

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1625122 on Mar 15, 2011

I purchased NutraSea HP and within two weeks I noticed a difference (positive) in the swelling in my fingers. I bought this for several reasons, my arthritic swelling being just one. As far as helping with my cholesterol, I'm not sure yet. One other plus, although it doesn't taste good, it is bearable - tastes a little like I would image lemon pledge tastes.

Ascentra ,NutraSea HP Concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1906329 on Dec 02, 2010

Excellent product ,easy to take, tastes like lemon olive oil. Improved my knee joint pain. Would highly recommend it.

Opinion

Posted by Reviewer1865676 on Jul 11, 2010

Good product.

Ascenta NutraSea HP

Posted by Reviewer2080263 on Jun 21, 2010

Excellent product. Had it many times. The problem with buying bottles is that you have to use it within 14 days. Ideal for a family of 4.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1724664 on Jan 13, 2010

This is the best tasting fish oil I have ever had.I drink by itself and there is no aftertaste.Thanks for making such a great product.

Godd EPA/DHA

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Jan 07, 2010

I just started taking this but is very concentrated compared to other brandsd.

Ascenta Rx EPA/DHA Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1616137 on Jul 23, 2009

The best product on the market, by far

I use this mainly for an arthritic knee

Posted by Reviewer1369538 on Dec 30, 2008

My Dr. suggested this product as a natural anti-inflammation aid and I am very pleased with the results. If I try to skip 2-3 days in a row,I truly feel a difference!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »