July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ascenta, NutraSea Kids, Omega-3 + Vitamin D Supplement, Bubble Gum Flavor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1008015 on Nov 18, 2010

Lovely taste, the kids love it!

Great Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer1795733 on Dec 28, 2010

This is a great Omega-3 supplement. I add it to my son's juice in the morning and he drinks it right down. It has a great taste to it with no funny aftertaste. I would highly recommend this if you have children.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Oct 10, 2011

Before I gave it to my children, I tried it myself. On the bottle, it says "very berry flavor" I think it tastes more like bubble gum (the pink one), which is not bad at all. The texture is just fine for me, not too thick. I don't taste anything funny nor anything fishy, and no stomach upset either. So I gave it to my children. They agree with me, it tastes like bubble gum. We are satisfy with how it tastes. However, my main goal is to give them a better overall health, I hope this supplement would do it. We will buy them again.

Excelent product