Astavita, AstaReal, Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Feb 10, 2011

half years ago i took the laser for my near-sighted eyes,many thanks to this product and lutein and billberry,my eyes no dry,no allergy,no red,i even started to work from the third day after the laser.long time to sit before the computer,no problem,appreciated to iHerb,good product,wonderful price.i will use it all time.

Great product!

Posted by GallaChiro on Jul 04, 2011

I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin in 6 weeks. I love this stuff it has so many benefits. Make sure you use "real" astaxanthin like this and not artificial.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

I pierce the capsule with my teeth and suck the liquid; it is bright red and indicates how concentrated it is; am taking one a day to help strengthen the brain.

Excellent antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jun 07, 2012

I started taking this in preparation for a trip to Hawaii to help make sure I didn't get overburned, as I am not a fan of sunscreens usually. I have been taking this now for over a year and it is one of my favorite supplements--the research shows it to be outstanding. I can't say it prevented any sunburn in Hawaii, ha ha, but I did end up with a very nice tan!

Astavita

Posted by 5402734977049245473 on Aug 29, 2013

Well i wasn't jumping any higher or running at speed of sound however i do feel great. My skin seems better and my endurance has improved at work and activities ohh and funny thing i wear contacts and had to go in for a new prescription. during the visit w doctor she asked if i had been taking any meds? i told her yes the AST and other supplements... she was familiar w the AST and said my vision had improved!!! Very Pleased