Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Great for eyes, skin, joints and heart. Powerful free radical neutralizer which everyone should take. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Noticeable results

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

My skin stays hydrated, heels, especially!

Seems to be a good product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

This is another product that I cannot really tell what it is doing, but I am trusting that it is acting as a good antioxidant in my body.

Saw The Results

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Jun 19, 2015

Astaxanthin is probably one of the best anti-oxidants you can take. It's effects are far-reaching and it is one of the few anti-oxidants that has a tremendous impact on the brain. You would think that would be reason enough to take it. But while researching astaxanthin, I came across an obscure little study from Europe that showed that astaxanthin got rid of ugly brown spots on the face. I just about fell out of my chair. I had been at my wits end with brown spots that were slowly taking over my face. No, not from sun damage. My guess is that they were just an indication of other oxidative damage going on in my body. So I immediately got in my order for this supplement. I have been taking 5 caps every morning for the past year and I never dreamed that it would work. But it did. Brown spots in every part of my face are gone! It happens slowly, and the study that I read said that it takes at least 6 months to start seeing results. After a year, my results are incredible. I will never be without this.

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Jun 18, 2015

Didn't seem like these were strong enough? Didn't give me energy like my usual brand.

Excelente

Posted by 5156226332161267445 on Jun 17, 2015

Muy bueno lo recomiendo.

Axtaxantin

Posted by 5067337007081150959 on May 29, 2015

Astaxanthin can lower inflammation in the body and it may just be the best antioxidant for DNA protection, your DNA is damaged by free radical molecules.These form when you're exposed to things like pollution,smoke,radiation and processed food. It's 6,000 times more effective than vitamin C,800 times more than CoQ10 and 550 times more than vitamin E or green tea.Because Astaxantin protects your DNA ,your "cellular blueprint " that determines whether you stay healthy or get sick.I take 8 mg a day

这个买了很多,但其实很不划算

Posted by 4640935409930728870 on Nov 18, 2014

下过好几单,大概总共买了有20瓶了,朋友介绍的,但后来研究了下成分,感觉这款产品太坑爹了,2粒4mg,含量不是一般的低

Got vitamin A toxicity

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Nov 02, 2014

I took this after reading all the amazing reviews, and it made me calm but also I developed double vision, fatigue and nausea. I have had this problem before when I took cod liver oil, alpha lipoic acid, ate a lot of saturated fats and was applying iodine on my stomach for a ovary problem, it took a few weeks too recover. So if you take this make sure you are not having any other form of vitamin A, it is mega powerful. Maybe I am just sensitive, but you can do irreversible damage to your liver. Also start with 1 capsule. I am now going to apply it too my face as a skin treatment.

joint pain