Astavita, AstaReal, Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1071493 From California on Feb 10, 2011

half years ago i took the laser for my near-sighted eyes,many thanks to this product and lutein and billberry,my eyes no dry,no allergy,no red,i even started to work from the third day after the laser.long time to sit before the computer,no problem,appreciated to iHerb,good product,wonderful price.i will use it all time.

Great product!

Posted by GallaChiro From California on Jul 04, 2011

I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin in 6 weeks. I love this stuff it has so many benefits. Make sure you use "real" astaxanthin like this and not artificial.

Astavita and iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2738515 From California on Nov 11, 2010

I am totally thrilled with both the product, pricing, and speed of service received. I will be doing business with iHerb.com for a long time! I am 55 years old and have extremely light complexion. I have to avoid the sun due to extreme sun related skin damage when I was young. Before taking AstaREAL it felt like needles poking me when the sun hit my skin. Now after only one month of taking AstaREAL I feel that warm good feeling I remember as a child when exposed to the sun and no more needles! It’s an incredible supplement I will take the rest of my life.

Great quality and Great price

Posted by Reviewer1364829 From Texas on Jul 23, 2008

I comparison shopped before purchasing this particular brand of Astaxanthin and decided to try it because it seemed like such a good overall deal. I had watched an internet video clip on you-tube about this specific brand and was impressed with the presentation. So far I am pleased with my decision and I feel certain I will purchase this product again.

best

Posted by Reviewer2302005 From Alabama on Dec 24, 2009

this is the best brand of astaxanthin.