Astavita, AstaReal, Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Feb 10, 2011

half years ago i took the laser for my near-sighted eyes,many thanks to this product and lutein and billberry,my eyes no dry,no allergy,no red,i even started to work from the third day after the laser.long time to sit before the computer,no problem,appreciated to iHerb,good product,wonderful price.i will use it all time.

Great product!

Posted by GallaChiro on Jul 04, 2011

I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin in 6 weeks. I love this stuff it has so many benefits. Make sure you use "real" astaxanthin like this and not artificial.

Astavita

Posted by 5402734977049245473 on Aug 29, 2013

Well i wasn't jumping any higher or running at speed of sound however i do feel great. My skin seems better and my endurance has improved at work and activities ohh and funny thing i wear contacts and had to go in for a new prescription. during the visit w doctor she asked if i had been taking any meds? i told her yes the AST and other supplements... she was familiar w the AST and said my vision had improved!!! Very Pleased

best

Posted by Reviewer2302005 on Dec 24, 2009

this is the best brand of astaxanthin.

Astavita and iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2738515 on Nov 11, 2010

I am totally thrilled with both the product, pricing, and speed of service received. I will be doing business with iHerb.com for a long time! I am 55 years old and have extremely light complexion. I have to avoid the sun due to extreme sun related skin damage when I was young. Before taking AstaREAL it felt like needles poking me when the sun hit my skin. Now after only one month of taking AstaREAL I feel that warm good feeling I remember as a child when exposed to the sun and no more needles! It’s an incredible supplement I will take the rest of my life.