been taking now for 3weeks and have noticed a definate impro

Posted by Reviewer1112713 on Mar 17, 2010

I have been taking this product for approx 3 weeks now and have noticed a definate improvement with old injured joint pain. I compete at international masters level in track and road cycling,If improvements continue due to this product extending my oportunity to compete,I will very happy. So far ao good. Alex

excellent fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2093521 on Sep 14, 2010

excellent fish oil

A pill to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Dec 08, 2010

This product is the best fish oil I've taken. I used to take fish oil capsules from a health store in my area, but it constantly came up on me during the day - yuk. So I switched to krill oil - no smell and no digestive problems - but more expensive. This product has more dha and epa than krill, seems to be very good quality, no digestive problems, and a really good price.

ASTAVITA VIRGIN SALMON OIL

Posted by Reviewer1234133 on Feb 19, 2011

DEAR COMPANY: FIRST OF ALL, I'M SO IMPRESS WITH YOUR OUTSTANDING SERVICE..THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING QUALITY SERVICE TO THE CONSUMER...GREAT JOB!... ASTAVITA VIRGIN OIL IS A PRODUCT THAT EVERY ONE SHOULD HAVE IT AT HOME, THREE DAYS AFTER I TOOK IT, THE PAIN ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER WENT AWAY COMPLETELY AND MY SKIN IS MUCH MORE HYDRATED...DON'T STOP SELLING IT....I'LL CONTINUE ORDERING IT!... THANK YOU AGAIN..CLARISA

good

Posted by Queenbee on Mar 24, 2011

Good quality salmon oil

working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Mar 27, 2011

Happy to have this available, I will order again. A wonderful quality product for healthy circulation and my skin!

Great Fish Oil Supplement at Last

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Feb 10, 2010

Finally a quality fish oil that I can take without it repeating on me. I have tried multiple other fish oils (fish oil w/mint, fish oil w/lemon). I always ended up with fishy mint or lemon burbs. Quality product, excellent price. Will religiously continue to purchase this product.

Astavita makes good product

Posted by Reviewer1334624 on Apr 08, 2008

It has no bad aftertaste--I had no undesireable effects whatsoever. After trying different brands astavita rates up there with the best of them.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 02, 2011

Cannot tell how effective this is. I bought it as a cheaper alternative to New Chapter Extra Virgin Salmon Oil. It has not cured my eczema and dry skin, but I think this condition is related to allergies or food intolerances. I think my mood might be better since I starting taking this.