It works!

Posted by Reviewer3182707 on Jun 02, 2006

The changes are gradual but great,my skin has fewer blemishes after about 2 weeks of application- day and night. It also has a mattifying effect which is great for my oily skin.

Moisture

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Sep 07, 2008

Works well for me and absorbs into my skin well. It feels likes it penetrates instead of just sitting on the surface.

Bigger size please

Posted by Reviewer3061944 on Mar 06, 2011

Pros: Unscented, moisturizing but not greasy Cons: Size is way too small to be used as a body cream.

Good.

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Jul 13, 2013

This cream is wonderful, but leaves a bit of a greasy residue. It's much better than using an MSM cream with mineral oil in it, so I recommend this one!

not bad

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 08, 2014

if only they didn't ad soybean oil it would be perfect....all soy is GMO and even though you won't eat the cream it still gets absorbed into your blood stream.

First I hate it and then I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 09, 2014

I'm glad I wait until the end to make this Review: this Product is not greasy at all which at the begining I found strange because my skin did not stay moisturized at all. that is important: the Product hydrate the skin but if you have a normal or dry skin you might Think about wearing a light oil on top or under to keep it moisturized. with that combo it is great: the sking is much more hydrated and looks plumped! PS: I also tried at the beginning to put a thick layer of it to make it more moisturizing but it seems like my skin was stifing from Product build-up because I started breack up... So thin layer and combine with oil and it is perfect!

lovely night cream

Posted by 5707126845472782021 on Feb 14, 2013

Fantastic night time moisturiser. Very rich and moisturising but not at all greasy. Fantastic value for this low price. I can't find better !

Great facial cream

Posted by 4670553908184782637 on Nov 23, 2014

Very moisturizing and the skins absorbs fast, feel a little bit oily when applying it but no more grease after fews minutes,will buy it again

Good

Posted by 4831653288573760976 on Mar 01, 2015

skin is smooth, a little greasy.

cd

Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015

I really like your msm i'm a mechanic and my hands take on some harsh treatment and i really like the way my skin feels after ta tough day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »