Great Product

Posted by 5208581793514269032 on Apr 30, 2016

I have used this supplement for over 15 years. I quit taking a prescription HRT drug and replaced it with this product. I highly recommend it.

At Last Naturals, Meno-Herbs with Red Clover, 90 Tablets

Posted by 5225700544253317327 on Feb 22, 2016

This is a fantastic product which has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much for providing very fast service!

Great Product~~

Posted by 4973038905821489493 on Feb 18, 2016

I used to use a similar product from Puritans Pride but they discontinued it. This product actually has more herbs in it and works as well if not better. The price is higher but it is a top quality product and is well worth the pricing!! It will be a product I take as long as it is available.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1924814 on Aug 05, 2014

This formula has been extremely successful for me. I've been hitting peri-menopause for several months now with my period being completely out of whack and my hair turning into a grease pit. One week after starting the formula in addition to evening primrose oil my period was right on time and my hair was starting to regain it's equilibrium. Been using it for a month now and the improvements have continued. Very satisfied with the results.

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer2755844 on Dec 23, 2013

I have been quite pleased with the results of taking the prescribed 2 daily. Personally I have found taking 2 in the morning is helping the most. Helps with energy during the day and the temp swings at night. You may be different. Like with any new supplement, start out with 1 at a time and work your way up to 2. :D

Works so well it's scary!

Posted by 5214791324246658620 on Feb 09, 2013

I have been suffering with FREQUENT hot flashes (often about once an hour!) and spending so much of the night throwing off covers and then retrieving them due to night sweats that I was becoming sleep deprived. I did not really expect a whole lot from just an herbal supplement, but this stuff is AMAZING! In fact, I had to reduce the dosage to one per day instead of two because my breasts were becoming tender. I now have NO HOT FLASHES at all and only an occasional night sweat. I am a little concerned about the safety and possible cancer risks of using these plant-based-estrogens. And for those of you who think it can't harm you just because it's natural, let me remind you that Hemlock is 100% natural, too. However, since it works so well and I feel SO much better, I am continuing to use it; in fact, ,I just ordered four more bottles just in case they discontinue it! I will, however, keep an eye on any studies regarding the risks.

Meno-Herbs

Posted by 5008559093051736469 on Sep 19, 2012

Combined with Wild Yam Gel, I have no symptoms at all, don't miss the hot flashes one bit.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2697506 on Jul 12, 2012

This product is excellent. I was getting great results much faster than I expected. This stuff does just what it says it will do.

Meno Herbs with Red Clover

Posted by Reviewer2724785 on Mar 22, 2010

I bought these Meno Herbs for a friend of my wife's and she is very happy to get them as they have helped her to recover from hot flushes so full marks to you and your company James Brennan in Ireland

Sleelping again

Posted by Reviewer1021661 on Sep 07, 2009

Really seemed to help lessen the intense sweats that were awakening me several times throughout the night.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »