Great Product~~

Posted by 4973038905821489493 on Feb 18, 2016

I used to use a similar product from Puritans Pride but they discontinued it. This product actually has more herbs in it and works as well if not better. The price is higher but it is a top quality product and is well worth the pricing!! It will be a product I take as long as it is available.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2697506 on Jul 12, 2012

This product is excellent. I was getting great results much faster than I expected. This stuff does just what it says it will do.

Meno-Herbs

Posted by 5008559093051736469 on Sep 19, 2012

Combined with Wild Yam Gel, I have no symptoms at all, don't miss the hot flashes one bit.

Excellent Choice

Posted by Reviewer2204050 on Nov 04, 2008

Over the past number of years, I have experimented with a number of herbal supplements. Meno Herbs has provided the most reliable product for peri-menopausal symptoms.

At Last Naturals, Meno-Herbs with Red Clover, 90 Tablets

Posted by 5225700544253317327 on Feb 22, 2016

This is a fantastic product which has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much for providing very fast service!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2264815 on Mar 26, 2009

Timely delivered and always looking for the best price since buying in multiples. I've been taking this for 4 months to help with early perimenopausal symptoms and to keep 2 small fibroids from growing in conjunction with exercise and less sugar in my diet. I think after about 3 months I've noticed some results. still dealing with the surprise fast flow from the fibroids

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »