At Last Naturals, Meno-Herbs with Red Clover, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works so well it's scary!

Posted by 5214791324246658620 on Feb 09, 2013

I have been suffering with FREQUENT hot flashes (often about once an hour!) and spending so much of the night throwing off covers and then retrieving them due to night sweats that I was becoming sleep deprived. I did not really expect a whole lot from just an herbal supplement, but this stuff is AMAZING! In fact, I had to reduce the dosage to one per day instead of two because my breasts were becoming tender. I now have NO HOT FLASHES at all and only an occasional night sweat. I am a little concerned about the safety and possible cancer risks of using these plant-based-estrogens. And for those of you who think it can't harm you just because it's natural, let me remind you that Hemlock is 100% natural, too. However, since it works so well and I feel SO much better, I am continuing to use it; in fact, ,I just ordered four more bottles just in case they discontinue it! I will, however, keep an eye on any studies regarding the risks.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1924814 on Aug 05, 2014

This formula has been extremely successful for me. I've been hitting peri-menopause for several months now with my period being completely out of whack and my hair turning into a grease pit. One week after starting the formula in addition to evening primrose oil my period was right on time and my hair was starting to regain it's equilibrium. Been using it for a month now and the improvements have continued. Very satisfied with the results.

Excellent Choice

Posted by Reviewer2204050 on Nov 04, 2008

Over the past number of years, I have experimented with a number of herbal supplements. Meno Herbs has provided the most reliable product for peri-menopausal symptoms.

Meno Herbs with Red Clover

Posted by Reviewer2724785 on Mar 22, 2010

I bought these Meno Herbs for a friend of my wife's and she is very happy to get them as they have helped her to recover from hot flushes so full marks to you and your company James Brennan in Ireland

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2697506 on Jul 12, 2012

This product is excellent. I was getting great results much faster than I expected. This stuff does just what it says it will do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »